• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    And for anyone interested quarterfield is in the middle of s store reset so I wouldn't expect anything any time soon.

Bayerische_Zhp

Feb 22, 2013
    Millersville
    Quarterfield is empty to. Sucks I just finished work this morning at 730am at movieco. (We did the entance to the bathroom floors with mini flake) Thought about waiting for bp to open up, but rather not. Let me know if they got any 5.56 or 9mm

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Sorry, what does that mean?

It means that they have their new store layout sheets all over the store for their summer store set. Most store will limit what comes in during a reset until after the reset is completed and that product is diverted to other stores. Items in high demand usually get diverted and they maintain enough stock to keep customers happy. Its just my guess. Considering i haven't seen anything coming in there it wouldn't surprise me. Its more of a hey if you don't see anything for the next week this is probably why.

Also they gave me a reason to never by food at Wal-Mart. They were doing some dusty maintenance in the produce section but didn't cover anything up. But for your safety the roped the area off.

Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    DSG crofton got a decent shipment, wasn't able to see exactly because the way the boxes were behind the counter. They do have rem golden bullet 525 rnd boxes $24 each.

Veeb0rg

Mar 21, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    DSG in glen burnie got a shipment. I managed to get a box 525ct box of .22lr. They had .38special and .40 but no 9mm. I thought I saw some .223 stuff as well.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    Has anyone ever scored any ammo from Columbia? Lol

I have multiple time, mostly wwb 40 and 45 100rd packs but nothing from there since march. I've never made it there early enough for 22lr though, just get there in time to see them throw away the container it cam in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom