• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seinbmw

Feb 12, 2013
    I was at Bass Pro this morning and got lucky, but at 9.10 they where all gone.....:innocent0

Attachments

• 22LP CCI Ammo.jpg
      22LP CCI Ammo.jpg
      62.9 KB · Views: 410

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Abington Walmart had two boxes of 308 Pdx1, some 30.06, just got in some Winchester MG 00 Buck, and a few boxes of 40 S&W 135 gr low recoil hydrashok. No 22, 9, other 40, or 45.

sonicnofadz

Jul 24, 2012
    Perry Hall, MD
    Has anyone seen .223 ammo of any kind, ANYWHERE lately? I've been searching pretty much all stores in the Baltimore area have been sold out. Found one box at a eastern shore walmart about 1.5 months ago, and haven't seen shit since. Guess its time to get out the lube and buy a 1000 rounds on Gun broker for damn near $1 per round lol

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Bass Pro had the usual odd rounds, 25-06, 7mm, something-something remington. Lots of shotgun stuff .. nothing else that I saw.

Do they hide stuff behind the counter? Do they sell 5.7x28?

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Has anyone seen .223 ammo of any kind, ANYWHERE lately? I've been searching pretty much all stores in the Baltimore area have been sold out. Found one box at a eastern shore walmart about 1.5 months ago, and haven't seen shit since. Guess its time to get out the lube and buy a 1000 rounds on Gun broker for damn near $1 per round lol

dicks in crofton has been getting .223 Remington weekly now for $9 a box.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    Bass Pro had the usual odd rounds, 25-06, 7mm, something-something remington. Lots of shotgun stuff .. nothing else that I saw.

5.7x28 is kept behind the counter when it's in stock. Haven't seen any in a couple months.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

There is one box in the counter where the hollowpoints are kept. It got pushed back and lost a while ago. I found it when shining a flashlight in there to look for .45 on sat. Get the counter worker to look on the shelf with the pdx1 in the back and they'll find it.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    There is one box in the counter where the hollowpoints are kept. It got pushed back and lost a while ago. I found it when shining a flashlight in there to look for .45 on sat. Get the counter worker to look on the shelf with the pdx1 in the back and they'll find it.

and why didn't you put it where it belongs???

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    and why didn't you put it where it belongs???

Beeeecccaaauuuuuusssseeeeee I was lazy..... it would have required making a new pricetag, since there wasn't an up-to-date one nearby on the shelf. I figured I'd get it later and went back to calling numbers...but forgot about it. I'll take my lashings this weekend and will try to stop baby jesus from crying with a gift of gold frankincense and myrrh. Bad smokey, very bad smokey

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom