• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Assuming they aren't sold out I'll be making a Mt Airy run in an hour or two. If they have it I'll be getting 3 boxes of 9mm and a box or two of 40 or 223 for myself. If anyone in the Columbia or Bel Air area needs anything let me know and I'll grab it if I see it.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    If anyone around dundalk or surrounding crosses 9mm i could use a box or 2 i woud owe you a favor for grabbing it for me i hve cash obviously. May have other ammo to trade.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I saw it but i am not about inflation. Msg was more for friends who will grab for me and not mark it up no offense. But i will not inflate prices and i will not pay inflation.

magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    As of 10 AM Mt Airy Walmart had about 10 boxes of Tula .223, some Fusion .223, Tula 7.62x39 and several boxes of misc hand gun ammo didn't really check that.
    Gun Shack has a pretty good selection of .22LR even had several bricks of CCI Standard Velocity for $45

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I saw it but i am not about inflation. Msg was more for friends who will grab for me and not mark it up no offense. But i will not inflate prices and i will not pay inflation.

I tried to take that into account and am only trying to get out of it what I paid. No offense taken.

jb1677

Jan 21, 2013
    Columbia walmart has Federal 45, 100 packs of Remington 45, 44 mag, .25, .308, .243, .270, .17, .22wmr, 30-06

no 9mm or 22lr (what I need)

jb1677

Jan 21, 2013
    Thanks! Scored three boxes of .45! One Rem 100 value pack and two 50 round boxes of federal.

Glad I could help.... I considered buying some .45 just for trade bait but figured someone else could use it now. I also briefly considered buying then heading to a shop to look at .45's :-)

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    It seems like WalMart generally stocks the ammo shelf in the middle of the night (when they have ammo to stock) and it is most stocked first thing in the morning. It's pretty much a waste of time to hit WalMart in the evening. Does that make sense or has anyone noticed a different pattern?

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    I've seen Columbia, Ellicott city and Quarterfield restocking shelves in late afternoon/evening the past month. most of the walmarts seem to let the morning shifts stock the ammo tho. I'm finding though alot of the walmarts only have one person with a key usually working and they are often on break or nowhere to be found when i do see the ammo on the shelf later in the day.

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    I think it really depends on whose working the evening shift if they feel like stocking the shelf or just leaving it for the morning crew.

jb1677

Jan 21, 2013
    It seems like WalMart generally stocks the ammo shelf in the middle of the night (when they have ammo to stock) and it is most stocked first thing in the morning. It's pretty much a waste of time to hit WalMart in the evening. Does that make sense or has anyone noticed a different pattern?

I walked up on the guys stocking the Columbia Wal-Mart a few weeks back @ 3:30 in the afternoon on a Monday. Not sure there is a pattern to it

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They had 5 @ 50 each (230GR JHP), a poster above said he got one - not sure if that means there was non left or he only got one.

Yes, they were $50 each for the 100 rounders. I only saw one box, which I got. If there more hiding in the back of the shelf I'll be pissed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom