• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    My buddy was at arundel mills so I sent him over there. He said there were lots of bare shelves. Some a good amount of hunting caliber stuff. S no I didn't see it with my own eyes but I trust him.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Ok well ignore my report. He said there were bare shelves and I didn't question it. I just called him and he already left so I have no idea what's there. If someone can report back and let me know if it's worth driving 30 min out there.

dc44

Dec 26, 2012
    My buddy was at arundel mills so I sent him over there. He said there were lots of bare shelves. Some a good amount of hunting caliber stuff. S no I didn't see it with my own eyes but I trust him.

they put a sign on the shelves saying to go to the archery register. don't bother getting a ticket, just get in line.

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Im not pressed to run around buying anymore ammo until I pick up the riffle that I have been waiting on since 1/31. I have ran around and stocked up over 400 rounds of .223/5.56 alone since January and sitting them on my coffee table, and getting pretty depressed looking at them every day with no riffle. Plus the girlfriend is starting to hit me with the "your looking kind of crazy running around buying all this ammo for a gun you don't even have".

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Bass pro arundal mills had 22 ammo as well as a few other popular calibers but the 22 was behind the counter and I didn't want to wait.

I did snag some 38/357 dies which have been out of stock forever. They had another sset if anyone's looking. They also had 30-06 and quite a few other dies looked like thwy just stocked the section.

gtijerm

Feb 23, 2013
    Was able to get 2 bulk packs of federal 22lr hollow points at BPS around 1pm. All the good stuff is behind the counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom