• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeaBass77

Jan 16, 2013
    Parkville
    I just came from Pittsburgh this weekend and stopped at a sporting goods store called Dunhams- scored 2 250 rd boxes of 9mm Winchesters for 69.99 a box

Stealthbmbr

Mar 26, 2013
    nothing at Walmart Arundel Mills, unless your looking for 243, 270, 30-06 or 380. I picked up 3 boxes of Tulammo 45, there was 1 box left.

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    While picking up my gun from BP this morning I watched a memo circulating from the higher ups a BP stating that ammo limits are being reduced to 3 boxes per day instead of 10. I didn't hear them say when it goes into effect but I would assume on the next shipment. They hadn't posted a sign for the public when I left but it appears as though a 3 box limit is replacing the 10 box limit in the near future...

arcticdc5

Mar 20, 2013
    Walmart in Mount Airy had 13 100 round boxes of Federal .223 as of 6:30 this morning. Although, I passed a guy on my way out who asked if what I had picked up was 223 and I told him they had 100 rounders to which he replied with fist pumps, so I imagine there will be 10 boxes now. :)

They also had more than 10 boxes each of TulAmmo .223 and 7.62 x 39

Thanks! My g/f just picked up 3 boxes. Said there was another mdShooter forum member in line also. :thumbsup:

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    anyone who resells is just an ass and should be tarred and feathered.

I understand wanting to make a buck, but seriously. To exploit your fellow men to do it? Let alone your fellow MD shooters?

Not saying that anyone here is doing this, just that the practice should be discouraged.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    There is someone on armlist in the Fredrick/Mt. Airy area that routinely posts outrageous prices for the 100 federal bulk .223. It comes up often and, I think in sync with reports of WM stores getting that in. Someone with an in buying up just to resell. Burns me up.

Zyvo

Mar 2, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    None of the above (hoarding, shooting, selling) I'm waiting on my paperwork, so I can't shoot. I'm not selling either.

I've never found any .223 in stock anywhere in the 2 months that I've been looking.

I'm looking with the intent to hoard and eventually shoot.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    None of the above (hoarding, shooting, selling) I'm waiting on my paperwork, so I can't shoot. I'm not selling either.

I've never found any .223 in stock anywhere in the 2 months that I've been looking.

I'm looking with the intent to hoard and eventually shoot.

I am only shotting .22lr right now because my supply of other calibers is so low. I am shotting around 300 rounds a week so it has been really cutting into my supply I have been lucky and was able to pick up a few thousand rounds to keep my running.

Thanks
    Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom