• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Well, let me explain something to you guys. When you make useless or senseless posts, especially when it has absolutely no meaningful input to that particular thread, the mods may cut your post count back and or delete some of your posts.
    Some posts I have seen on this forum in the last couple of days have been bogus posts in order to drive up a post count.
    One of those people has already had their post count reduced, and I see he is back at it again, since last night.

willh9 is MIA

Brad

Mar 20, 2013
    Glen Arm
    the walmart 1 box was in effect when i stopped at west virgina last week. as far as maryland i am not sure, have not made it into a walwart locally in awhile.

swahl61

May 19, 2013
    the walmart 1 box was in effect when i stopped at west virgina last week. as far as maryland i am not sure, have not made it into a walwart locally in awhile.

I bought 3 boxes at Walmart on Saturday without any issue.

salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    I spoke with the sporting goods manager in mt. airy about this last week. was told that nothing has come down from the main office about 1. box per person.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    I spoke with the sporting goods manager in mt. airy about this last week. was told that nothing has come down from the main office about 1. box per person.

X2 I spoke with a worker at the Abingdon store about this rumor and they hadn't received memo about the 1 box limit. So it is still 3 when they have something worth buying.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    I have spoken with many people at several different WMs and none of them have any knowledge about this rumor. The only thing of interest that I got from any of these conversations was that supposedly, their 3 box limit has been a policy for over ten years but they just never enforced it until all the craziness that has taken place since Newtown and the actions of mush-brained politicians trying to blame inanimate objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom