• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    Just got 3 boxes (100 rounds each) Winchester 380 with my son for him at Walmart Cockeysville..still one box on the shelf when we left at 6 PM....no 9 mm

Daniel87

Jan 10, 2013
    Phoenix, MD
    cockeysville WM has 380 all the time now. havnt seen 9 or 22lr in months. anyone else know when the best time to go is? i really need to score some 9mm soon.

ruinah

Average Joe
    Mar 27, 2013
    Baltimore
    cockeysville WM has 380 all the time now. havnt seen 9 or 22lr in months. anyone else know when the best time to go is? i really need to score some 9mm soon.

I sort of think there is something going on at that Wally World. I stop through there a lot and have YET to see 22LR. ever. They have the same ammo they have had for months. Either they never get any and all the other stores do or someone inside is buying it all and it never makes the shelves. Seems to be the same with Dicks in Hunt Valley. One time they had a bucket of golden bullets. Actually they had 3 but the other 2 were for "employee sales" which is bs. I stopped going in there because of that.

Peartree

May 25, 2013
    Mt Airy
    Nothing at Mt Airy WM this morning. Well, nothing at Mt Airy that was for sale to regular customers. I must be getting cynical in my old age!

frednek9

Mar 11, 2013
    Sykesville
    I stopped going to Mt Airy Walmart after I was there one night a few weeks back and an associate wheeled a shopping cart full of ammo out and the manager told him to put it back in the stock room till he and others could get what they needed.

I stopped going to Mt Airy Walmart after I was there one night a few weeks back and an associate wheeled a shopping cart full of ammo out and the manager told him to put it back in the stock room till he and others could get what they needed.

Having you considered calling Walmart corporate and telling them your story? Worst case nothing changes, best case the manager is reprimanded and the little ammo they get actually hits the shelves.

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    picked up my first box of .308 from Severn Walmart today even tho I don't own a .308 riffle lol. Figured I have stocked up on enough .223/5.56 so it was time to work on my .308 stock in anticipation of my AR10 future purchase..lol. Left 2 boxes but some guy picked them up shortly after.

GoldenRing

Dec 19, 2012
    Barts Sport world in Glen Burnie has .22lr, .22short, .223 and some 7.62x39. 2 box limit. They had a lot of low recoil subsonic .22, and they have just a few 100 round cci boxes. First time I have seen .22 in person in over 5 month's

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo

File a complaint through their website. Give the best date and time info you can as well as names if you have them. Most large companies have policies against holding product (esp high demand items) for employees to have first crack at. They don't enforce it heavily (as long as the employees pay for the items) unless it becomes a customer issue.

Blawson

Apr 18, 2013
    Severn
    File a complaint through their website. Give the best date and time info you can as well as names if you have them. Most large companies have policies against holding product (esp high demand items) for employees to have first crack at. They don't enforce it heavily (as long as the employees pay for the items) unless it becomes a customer issue.

I think they might care because I'm sure they make more money off of customers rather than employees. Maybe they get a discount.

Regardless it's still bad for business and I hope they enforce it. But it is wal mart so I won't hold my breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom