• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Just got the email, so good luck to those who are putting in for a tag.

And here's a public service announcement:
    IMG_20220729_082802.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I just drew a tag...

I'm not sure how I'm going to work this. At the moment, my 4wheeler is not running. I've contacted a friend in W. Md and told him I'd put him as a co-hunter.
    I'll probably search for someplace where I can walk in to hunt. If not, I know another person out there who would appreciate a tag

Last edited:

PoffyD

Sep 6, 2022
    Washington county
    Congrats guys, I planned ahead before the drawing and didn’t get a tag lol. Locked in a place to hunt private property was going to hike in and camp with my 13 year old son. Good luck this season

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    I just drew a tag...

I'm not sure how I'm going to work this. At the moment, my 4wheeler is not running. I've contacted a friend in W. Md and told him I'd put him as a co-hunter.
    I'll probably search for someplace where I can walk in to hunt. If not, I know another person out there who would appreciate a tag
    Congrats !!

akalma

MDS Supporter
    Nov 24, 2008
    МоКо
    My friend got lucky and got a tag! Another friend and I will be assisting him on a private land in W.MD.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Pm me for tips on state lands in GarrettCounty. Good luck everyone. I didn't get my tag.
    Username checks out. I would love a tip or two. I process my own deer as a reference to my experience. I kill about 4 per year, sometimes two at a time. I should be able to enlist a buddy for assistance. If you would like, you're welcome to join us.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    I’ve received 3 tags over the years but with the weekday schedule I was only able to hunt 4 or 5 days total. Good luck to all and I second the post pics of success

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    A little over two weeks out! What will your main weapon be for the hunt? I think I'm going with the AR-10. I just ordered some upgrades for it. She's plain Jane right now, not that there's anything wrong with plain Jane. Does everything the fancier, classier, more expensive models will do, just not good for showing her off. :innocent0
    Before:
    16651589206238119333267379262074.jpg

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Make sure to put some backup sites on your upgrade list. In case, something happens to your scope, you can continue to hunt.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    Make sure to put some backup sites on your upgrade list. In case, something happens to your scope, you can continue to hunt.
    It's etched, so not concerned about that part, if you're talking about batteries dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom