• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Bigalf I would say you could get one at that price. Prolly wont have an original mag though. Most of what I've seen on GB has had after market mags. The original mags have a little dove tail on the bottom if I'm correct. Numrich has posted a few in the last couple of months. Some APPEAR to have force matched slides (the serials are electropenciled to match the frame). Original mags are pricey too. I got a spare after market one and its a tight fit.

abr10dr

May 17, 2010
    I've been following the ones Numrich sells on GB for couple of months, the final price has varied from a low of $220 up to a high of $340, I'm waiting for the "right" one to come around, I don't care for the electro penciled ones.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Pinky tail on the OEM magazines

Attachments

• 1951 015+2__-2_tonemapped_bw.jpg
      1951 015+2__-2_tonemapped_bw.jpg
      124.7 KB · Views: 470

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    They are definitely terrific guns. I would be cautious about shooting them heavily, because you're kinda screwed if something breaks, but a few mags down the pipe feels just right.

Once the handgun roster board finishes meeting today (well, plus 45 days), I'll have completed my collection of IDF pistols: M1951, Hi-Power, Jericho 941, and Glock 17. Then I can start working on Israeli police guns (Star B, polymer Jericho) and Israeli-manufactured (Golan, Desert Eagle, etc.).

No prob. Just buy several and use one or two for parts! :lol2:

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    Picked up a couple on GB from Coles...superneato arabic serials.

RqMSXy.jpg

SOQdU8.jpg

Me and jkeiler were speculating on what they'd go for in the in-stock now thread, with me being all fan-boy OMGSOOOMUCHMONIES and him being "meh. doubt it." Turns out he was right. Again. Cuz I got them for base prices.

From what I can tell, they're Helwan frames, with post-production "english" serials (I suppose "hindi" is more proper...since that's where we get out numbers from...) awkwardly placed to the left of the arabic serial. they're half under the grip. Both are parkerized.

The slides are real Berettas, not native to the weapon. One is is nice shape, blued with just a couple of scratches and no serial number.

SOQdU8.jpg

NBWz0m.jpg

The other's slide is parked, with the serial nearly scrubbed off. Parkerizing and wear on the slide and the frame looks like they've been together for a while.

K0ANQp.jpg

n2RB8y.jpg

EDIT: Barrels are not Beretta barrels...assuming they're Helwans.

jkeiler

Mar 25, 2013
    Bowie
    Happy to see you picked that up and that there was no bidding war over it, especially after the ridiculous one over the Egyptian contract model. You got a better deal I think. I was tempted, it is a cool gun. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom