• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunTech

Dec 30, 2008
    Brooklyn
    So today i went up to A&D in Glen Burnie and put a deposit down on a Bersa Thunder .380 CC. Iv benn looking for a .380 for a while and finally cam across one i liked. I went to Bass Pro and they had an LCP but that tiny thing dissappered in my hand.

So i wanted to know what u guys thought of the gun. What you like and dont like, so on and so forth........so lets hear it..............

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    have fun finding ammo.

I shot a friends Bersa, I like it. It chewed up the mix of ammo that we fed it.

GunTech

Dec 30, 2008
    Brooklyn
    yea iv already experinced that lol.....but the good thing is this really isnt gonna go to the range to much. I have my .45 and .44 both of which i reload for, for range time.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    I don't have the 380 but I do own a Thunder 9 Ultra Compact which has been a perfect gun. You will be very happy with it. Bersa is a quality company. People get scared away from them because they are so affordable. They just assume if it's cheap it much be junk. FAR from the truth. They make really nice stuff AND they keep the price down. Welcome to the Bersa family!

captsin

Southern Boy
    Feb 8, 2009
    Eastern Shore
    I have a Bersa 380, a great shooting gun,but I'm selling it. I'm purchasing a Ruger LCR. I'm a wheel gun fan,not crazy about semi-auto's.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Bersa makes it habit of copying Walther. The Bersa Thunder 380 is modeled after the PPk. The Thunder 9 is modeled after the Walther P88. If you have a chance to shoot the Thunder 9 you'll like that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom