• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Back in the day....... Bill & Billies in Glen Burnie. Used to spend quite the amount of time there.

There were some really good players out of there. I learned a lot about pool from hanging out in that place.

Now that I'm really getting back into shooting one pocket it looks like Triple Nines in Elkridge is the place to hang out.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    There were some really good players out of there. I learned a lot about pool from hanging out in that place.

Now that I'm really getting back into shooting one pocket it looks like Triple Nines in Elkridge is the place to hang out.

Many pros used to come through for some games. There was a guy named Chuck? I think and he had a son with him named Mike and those 2 were phenomenal shooters. They made all their money there.

So, on B&A in Sun Valley where Shuckers was/is, they are closed now. There was a pool room upstairs above them I never went to. I forgot who bought bought places, Ram's Head I think, well they are opening up Brews & Cues. I don't know when they will be open though. I can see me going there now since it's going to be a Ram's Head venture.

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It was "Big Daddy's" above Shuckers. I know several people that used to shoot there but I only went in one time. I got bored with pool and stopped playing for 5 or 6 years and just recently got back into it.

I'm really getting into one pocket. The only problem I'm running into is the people that know the game are sooooo much better than I am.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Just saw on fb that ownership of Morgan Station just changed. If the new owner follows through with what she has posted, it should be an improvement over what it had become in recent years.

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    I'm not too sure about locations out that way, but I've been shooting in apa pool leagues for about 12 years now. They're a lot of fun if you can put a like minded team together. It's all handicapped do you don't have to worry too much about getting beat up real bad while you're getting back into it.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    All this talk. Just ordered a pool cue from a friend of mine, Loreejon Hasson. Jones is her maiden name. Maybe you've heard of her.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1459372582695.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1459372582695.jpg
      66.8 KB · Views: 129

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads