• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Leupold makes a few for just under a grand. Got one (4.5-14x50 Tactical,pre New Mk4 series, with side focus and turret knobs) on my AR-10.

Rhino

Dec 6, 2008
    Mount Airy
    Don't forget to factor in the cost of the rings/base. For the flat top AR type platform I use the larue tactical spr/m4 mount and they run around $200. I have a burriss fullfield II with the ballistic plex reticle on my .308. I haven't had a chance to shoot it past 200 yards yet, but the glass is really nice especially for the price.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Got my Leupold from SWFA. They have a wide selection of scopes, and if you call them, they may be able to fit your needs to the best scope.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Leupold MK4. Buy once, Cry once. I've bought too many optics, mounts and other accessories that I have sold off and lost money on to save for the optic I shold have bought in the first place.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Leupold makes a few for just under a grand. Got one (4.5-14x50 Tactical,pre New Mk4 series, with side focus and turret knobs) on my AR-10.
    If you have your C&R MidwayUSA discounts the high end Leopolds by over $300.
    Leupold MK4. Buy once, Cry once. I've bought too many optics, mounts and other accessories that I have sold off and lost money on to save for the optic I shold have bought in the first place.
    Bingo.

The MK4 4.5-14x50 M1 is a LOT of scope for the money.

I have two MK4 14.5-14x's and two Vari-X III 4.5-14x's and they'll do almost anything I need done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom