• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

President Biden on Monday took aim at 9mm handguns, appearing to suggest that the "high-caliber weapons" ought to be banned.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

"So, the idea of these high-caliber weapons is, uh, there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting," Biden added. "Remember, the constitution was never absolute."

"You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

The president, however, ruled out the possibility of issuing an executive order on guns, saying: "I can’t dictate this stuff."

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    "You couldn’t buy a cannon when the Second Amendment was passed," Biden said. "You couldn’t go out and purchase a lot of weaponry."

Wrong, and wrong again, Joe!

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies

I see this idiot‘s blathering as a HUGE tactical error,

… in that unknown to me numbers of Americans who may possibly have been “on the fence” in the wake of this senseless tragedy are snapping their necks right now -

WTF is he talking about banning NOW?

Millions of new gun owners are:

a) realizing, “Hey, *I* own one of THOSE, now !!!!!

and thank you Bidet pants,

b) have been snapped back to reality!!!!!!

Thank you, you cognitively declined pos - KEEP HIM AT THE MICROPHONE - DO NOT LET HIM STOP BLATHERING!!!!!!!!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

… in that unknown to me numbers of Americans who may possibly have been “on the fence” in the wake of this senseless tragedy are snapping their necks right now -

:thumbsup:

Also being ridiculed in the Biden as POS POTUS thread. Video of his blathering posted there.

9mm guns 'suck your lungs out'. :sad20:

I thought that was .45? :shrug:

No, they won't stop with 'assault weapons'. They want your 9mm, your .380, your .32...

Eventually everything will be gone but .22. Then they'll come for that.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    And here I thought .22 was the killyest because it whirls aroun' 'n' aroun' inside and turns you into mashed potatoes!
    That's why all the assassins and hit men use it.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

WTF is he talking about banning NOW?

Millions of new gun owners are:

a) realizing, “Hey, *I* own one of THOSE, now !!!!!

and thank you Bidet pants,

b) have been snapped back to reality!!!!!!

Thank you, you cognitively declined pos - KEEP HIM AT THE MICROPHONE - DO NOT LET HIM STOP BLATHERING!!!!!!!!
    How many recent first-time gun purchasers will be drawn into believing that they made a mistaken, emotional purchase, and become ambivalent or even negative about it?

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I'm glad he supports .22 caliber weapons. Mebbe he can get MD to reverse their ban on standard issue AR-15 carbines.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    The 1968 Gun Control Act established the requirement for all guns to have a serial number that is unique across the manufacturer’s product line.

Prior to 1968, serial numbers were not a legal requirement. Many thousands were made without one, especially the inexpensive .22 rifles, single shot shotguns and small “pocket” pistols.

So before that many firearms did not have serial numbers from manufactures.

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    The best thing thats ever happened to gun rights is the pedophile in the white house. Instead of the slow boil death by a thousand cuts that was working he has gone all in and now people are waking up and starting to push back. This is actually a good thing for us.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    How many times have we heard the reassuring lie during gun control debates, "Nobody wants to take your guns away."

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    The amount of general ignorance of anything meaningful when it comes to knowledge of guns is unreal.

People don't realize that an AR15 fires essentially the same diameter bullet as a 22 Long Rifle different by just one-thousandth of an inch. People have no clue that there are different bullet weights or styles. They have no idea that basic 40 gr 22 caliber bullet from your typical 22 Long Rifle at 1200 fps and a 40 gr 22 caliber bullet from a 220 swift clipping along at 4200 fps are completely different things.

Unfortunately, due to that high level of ignorance, when this kind of information is blathered out there, a lot of people believe it - they lap it right up and accept it as "fact."

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Ban people and and prosecute criminals who lie on their application to buy firearms.

You know, like Hunter.

9mm blows your lungs out? Normally, I'd say Fuq-Joe-Biden is an expert on what blows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom