• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    I first heard of these guys on this forum, they do some fine work...Read this on their FB page

"As some of you may have heard, Blind Horse Knives is dissolving. LT and Dan have decided to part ways and pursue other businesses. Both Dan and LT will continue to make knives, just under different business names. We will keep the Blind Horse Knives home page up for 30 days with links to each new company. If you have an existing order, we will fulfill all of them.

The two new shops can be found at:

L.T. Wright Handcrafted Knives:
    www.ltwrightknives.com
    740-317-1404
    info@ltwrightknives.com

Battle Horse Knives:
    www.battlehorseknives.com
    740-995-9009
    info@battlehorseknives.com

We thank you for your patronage and continued support. We hope you all will continue to support both companies in their new ventures.

LT & Dan"

case XX

Jun 19, 2008
    AA County
    I haven't bought any of their knives in a while but always check the special of the month and was surprised to see that when they updated the page today there was no special but links to their new companies.

Thanks for throwing this up here, I didn't bother checking their facebook page as I assumed it would have no info as to what was happening since the BHK website didn't. I assumed it was something like this when I saw the site earlier but you know what they say about assuming.

It's too bad, the knives they made were a good value. Hopefully they both do well and put out some good knives under the new names.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    yeah got that email today. Wonder if my sportsman pro will soon be a collectors item.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    It does stink, but both dan and LT are forging ahead with their own companies. Jo idea what lead to the split, but have bought knives from both Battlehorse and LTWKs since they formed.

Remains to be seen where they will go creatively but both are good men and have a loyal following of customers. LTs shop did a 12 days of Christmas contest and each knife was STELLAR!!!!

---
    Shamr0ck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom