• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    In view of recent information concerning Owner, anybody know if the Shop will continue in the future?

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    What happened? Please advise. That's one of my favorite spots for doing transfers.

**edit**

welp quick google search shows that the owner, David Mroz, passed away last week. RIP :-(

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Any update? Has anyone swung through and talked to them? I’ve been unable to break away but was hoping to this week sometime.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    I saw a post on FB this morning, I think , that said they just got some new pistols in . Sounds like they'll be open for a little bit, anyway.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    They are now back to being able to transfer handguns. They didn’t have to stop long gun transfers. I talked to Jaimie at the funeral home, she intends to keep the store open.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    In view of recent information concerning Owner, anybody know if the Shop will continue in the future?
    Yes, we are remaining open as normal and selling handguns and long guns as normal. The store will remain open as a tribute to Dave. Any questions can be directed to me (Dave's wife Jamie) at the shop. Thanks for your kind thoughts, during this time of change.

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    That is terrible news. I only did business with that shop once for a transfer (they are a bit of a hike for me), but it was a terrific experience. Very friendly, very professional, and I think I remember a good selection as well. I always wanted to go back, and still probably will, but it is shame that I may not see all the friendly faces that were there last time. I'm quite sure it was Dave that I dealt with, and it really was one of my three best gunshop experiences (2A is another, and the shop that used to be in a basement in Arbutus is the other).

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    <snip> it really was one of my three best gunshop experiences (2A is another, and the shop that used to be in a basement in Arbutus is the other).

Shooter's Discount, before Lou45 moved it to Mt. Airy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom