• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HaddenUSAF

Dec 9, 2012
    So I finally found the M&P 9 Pro CORE in 5" and made the purchase. Now I need more mags so I can being competing in IDPA. It came with two 17 round mags already. I need to pick up a few more. I can find the 7 round mags but that does me no good. I need at least a few 10 round mags.

Can anyone offer any help? I have been scouring gunbot.net looking for these. I placed an order on Delta 3 Outfitters but understand that this might take a long while.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Ben

truknbear

Right to arm Bears
    Feb 21, 2013
    HarCo
    Picked up some 10's at Midway several weeks ago. Greg Cote had some Jersey compliant 15's a week or so ago. Then there's always Gunbroker if you have some cash to burn ..... Hopefully they will start showing up before 10/1 at reasonable prices.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I've been watching these for 4-5 months and it is amazing how much they sell for. I don't understand how S&W can't crank out more of them!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Good luck OP, I've had three on order from Cabelas for 6 months and they tell me end of July. I'll believe it when I see it. S&W doesn't even list them on there website for sale anymore. (17 rounders that is)

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Are you sure? They have tons of 9mm mags for M&P, but they were all 10 round.

I could be wrong, but I thought they were the 17 rounders; probably best to call.

Ironically, I just sent three to my buddy up in PA who bought an M&P last month.

I sold my M&P9 to 2A a while ago....

Magnumite

Ultimate Member
    Dec 17, 2007
    Harford County, Maryland
    I planned on waiting it out. Too much for mags available for retail across state lines. Not like the Clinton Era Ban. I actually plan on getting a couple ten tounders if i can find them at a reasonable price. But its not on my short list.

Last edited:

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Doh... I was driving over to a lunch meeting this afternoon and just remembered that I used to use my SIG P226 mags in the M&P9 all the time. I figured out that they worked by loading up a bunch of mags and then accidentally grabbing the wrong one.

They fit a tad loose (slight rattle) but seemed to feed just fine.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    If the core takes the standard M&P 17 rounders, I ordered some last week from Tactical Vantage. They are aftermarket by pro-mag, the reviews on the S&W forum were pretty positive though, and only like 26.99 a pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom