• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    As witness , once businesses reach a certain point , they defacto have to contribute to anyone in power , and anyone who could possably win to hedge their bets , regardless of their actual beliefs.

oathkeeper

Mar 16, 2013
    As witness , once businesses reach a certain point , they defacto have to contribute to anyone in power , and anyone who could possably win to hedge their bets , regardless of their actual beliefs.

I understand that is what Beretta did. To me if you are making a valuable product & contributing to the community by providing jobs that should be enough. If you choose to contribute it should be to those that share your beliefs & values.

In the case of Tom Myers from Plaza Mexico. He is VERY proud that he supports the proposed ban. Don't take my word for it. Look him up on Twitter & Facebook.

harfordgunboy

Mar 30, 2013
    I made a flyer quoting Tom Myers support for the proposed ban, which he's rather proud of posting on twitter. I plan on leaving copies at Bel Air gun....located right down the street as well as other businesses in the area

Tom Myers (@Tom_Myers) tweeted at 10:13 PM on Fri, Mar 15, 2013:
    @MarcSzczepaniak Well you should come eat at Plaza Mexico. It appears you will be safe from right-wing extremists.
    (https://twitter.com/Tom_Myers/status/312748438787858432)

Can you post a copy of the flyer? I don't get out much and I have yet to see the flyer located in any of the businesses in Fallston.:party29:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    What makes a grocery store manager think hes important enough for ANYONE to give a shit what he thinks? Bag my groceries loser, and tell me to have a nice day.

harfordgunboy

Mar 30, 2013
    Another statement by Myers!

Tom Myers is at it one again! This time, he has taken to his Facebook page to criticize a gun raffle being held by a state senator simply defending our 2A rights.

"I don't see the need to own an assault rifle. I would find it interesting if whoever wins this raffle would get depressed and use the prize on him(or her)self."

If you don't believe me, read the link below. He has even taken to defending himself on the grounds of his "comedy."

https://www.facebook.com/tommyers.opinions/posts/648727088965

The owner, Tom Myers of Plaza Mexico in Fallston has been very outspoken in his support for the proposed gun bans in Maryland. I see no reason why these businesses should get the patronage of law abiding gun owners....spread the word. These businesses are spending their time & money attacking our rights.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Are there any anti-2A establishments in Carroll County? I refuse to even buy gas in Baltimore County because I want any tax revenue to go to Carroll.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Sadly, there is very little information on specific establishments (of any type) in MD at this point.

I keep pounding this (and apologize to those who are already aware), but as we discover places in Maryland (both 'pro' and 'anti') we should be adding them to friendorfoe.us and/or criminalprotectionzone.com

You may be able to do some research on there in VA or PA to at least get a feel for corporate stances, for starters.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    VCDL ( www.vcdl.org/gue ) maintains a list of unfriendly VA establishments.

MSI could set up a link on its web page and do the same thing with a volunteer or two willing to collect and maintain the MD data. :innocent0

Fishinblues

Dec 22, 2012
    This is certainly a better idea than "boycotting Maryland". I'll make a point to boycott individual businesses who's owner's are anti 2A, but I personally know the owner of small bait and tackle store in Mayo near the South River who is totally pro 2A. Boycotting Maryland would hurt him...

Which tackle shop is that? My money will go to those that are pro 2A, and not to the anti's.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Which tackle shop is that? My money will go to those that are pro 2A, and not to the anti's.

Probably "Marty's" Mayo Rd.
    Best donuts in MD across the street (carlsons). I gave a dozen to the guys who balanced my tires this morning at a firearm friendly "Tire center in Edgewater" I bought the tires there so ... no charge:thumbsup:.
    Best service and prices!

Edgewater Giant has I think every AR magazine available as well so probably not against 2A.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
      IMG_1740.jpg
      156 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom