• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    Reminder - Bridgeville is having it's last NRA 3 X 600 High Power including F Class Match of the year this Sunday, 11/6/11.

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Had a great day at Bridgeville today. Shot a 587 x12. I think that is a personal high for me. :party29::party29:

Blah, blah, blah! But, really... Blah, blah, blah! :)

Great shooting Scott! I think you impressed your partner, the pullers, anyone who saw you shoot, and most certainly, me. Grats!

And, although it was my 1st time and did poorly, I had a good time. And word to the wise, don't play with percussion instruments when you have a sinus infection. Still paying for that and it's been over 5hrs!

Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    Had a great day at Bridgeville today. Shot a 587 x12. I think that is a personal high for me. :party29::party29:

Glad you had a great time at Bridgeville. It was a good shoot. Usually we have only 3 relays, but today it was 4. Made for a long day, but fun.

Btw.... Are you the gentleman that was shooting the 30-06 off the bipod on target 2? If so... fine shooting! I was on target 4 shooting a .308 in F-T/R. Ended up with a 586-20x. A good score for me, too.

Thanks for coming out.

Charlie Watson

hank440

Apr 8, 2009
    Bridgeville

I shot my worst ever a 432 5x even Yoshi beat me :banghead:

Hey Charlie is that 1000 yard range going to get finished soon ? I bet that will draw a big crowd

Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    Hey Charlie is that 1000 yard range going to get finished soon ? I bet that will draw a big crowd

They are looking at next spring at the earliest. Alot has been done, but there is more to do. Jeff is the guy who would know.

Last edited:

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    I want to thank the folks who came over to help my noobs on the big end. Of my five, 3 had no experience with rifles before yesterday. I was able to do a lot with them and even rushing through my own strings, managed to shoot my average. One of them went from a total of 11 the first match to knocking down a 10 on the 1st shot for record on the second match.

They really appreciated the constructive advice and performance tips. Most importantly, I believe they are all hooked. This is why I really love this sport.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    I should check the calendar more often.
    Drove down with my son(6) to plink wiht the .22s a bit.

Weather was great on Saturday. We disappeared back to the sandpits and shot his P22 and Marlin 795. He is very frustated with the pistol but started to pick empty shotshells of the the back drop pallets with the Marlin.

Looked like a nice turn out for the matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom