BSun: no CCW for citizens, not enough police, overtime getting reigned, homicides up,

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Yes, sir, sure seems like a good day for the gangs in the NW indeed.

I must be really stupid - having the citizen police their own neighborhood would make so much more damn sense to me - i must be really stupid not to see the obvious flaw that stops MD from doing this.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-md-ci-homicide-foot-patrol-20130319,0,100124.story

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...e-will-reign-in-budget-20130321,0,64027.story

Baltimore exists purely as a warning to others. Remember this when turning down jobs.. its not safe to work or live there even the BS says so.

Daemonich

Is this thing on?
    Mar 16, 2012
    Aberdeen
    Im glad the Sun took it upon themselves to try to make me feel secure walking down the street with "tubby" on patrol. Like seriously, look at that guy. Does the BCPD not have standards, or is responding to a crime in a timely manner not a priority.

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    Im glad the Sun took it upon themselves to try to make me feel secure walking down the street with "tubby" on patrol. Like seriously, look at that guy. Does the BCPD not have standards, or is responding to a crime in a timely manner not a priority.

It could be a Michelle Obama program to get Police Officers fit...having them to patrol a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom