• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JayCorleone

MD by way of GA
    Jan 22, 2012
    Boonsboro
    Wasn't sure where to post this, figured rec. Forum would work just fine.

Trying to put together a cheaper shooting/Bug out/camping/hiking/things I need bag. I need to do this on a budget and as cheaply as possible.

I'm looking to spend around 50 or so bucks on the bag itself, I found a cheap molle pack online, it says 50 liters. Is that big enough? I couldn't find much else in my price range online.

Any other online stores? I know CtD etc.

Also is there any military surplus or good camping/hunting stores around frederick county or washington county. I'm willingto travel a bit. Wouldn't mind a decent alice or somthing for a good price.

Thanks!

Sum:
    50L big enough?
    Other stores?
    Surplus stores around MD/PA/WV?

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    there is a pretty decent milsurp store in rockville? its pretty close to MoCo fairgrounds.

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I think there's one in Bethesda as well...forget the name of it though. Went in one day, and it was surprisingly large, with a good selection of clothing, bags etc...

JayCorleone

MD by way of GA
    Jan 22, 2012
    Boonsboro
    I'm bidding on a frame and main molle bag on ebay right now its under 50. None of those places are nearrr me LOL. Might have to do some traveling I suppose. Thanks all

rglrguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Harford
    I just got a new get home bag pack from ar15.com's equipment exchange. Check out the "Milspec Equipment and Clothing" forum for some great deals. I picked up a blackhawk SOF assault pack for 50 dollars. Sure I had to get the sand from AFG off it but still a good deal.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Check out LA Police Gear. They have a few no-named bags that might fit your needs.

Agreed. Every now and then I check them out; their clearance deals are a real bargain.

Www.campingsurvival.com has some cool stuff. I'm considering one of the sandpiper BoB for $54 they look nice.

On that site I found this:
    campingsurvival_2208_283576091

http://www.campingsurvival.com/ve25lih20day.html

I like these water bags best for general hiking/BoB. This one appears to have plenty storage for your power bars, bug spray, whistle, reflex mirror, poncho, 550 cord, first aid kit, extra flashlight, socks, comic book.

image.jpg

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Ranger Surplus is pretty good with store's in Rockville, Bethesda & Tysons, Va.

They have a deal on BOB stuff......Buy a bunch of stuff and put in the bag and 10% off.

Rockville store is on Hungerford Dr......AKA Rt 355 below Gude Drive.

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    Wasn't sure where to post this, figured rec. Forum would work just fine.

Trying to put together a cheaper shooting/Bug out/camping/hiking/things I need bag. I need to do this on a budget and as cheaply as possible.

I'm looking to spend around 50 or so bucks on the bag itself, I found a cheap molle pack online, it says 50 liters. Is that big enough? I couldn't find much else in my price range online.

Any other online stores? I know CtD etc.

Also is there any military surplus or good camping/hunting stores around frederick county or washington county. I'm willingto travel a bit. Wouldn't mind a decent alice or somthing for a good price.

Thanks!

Sum:
    50L big enough?
    Other stores?
    Surplus stores around MD/PA/WV?

Check out my sig line for MdPreparedness.. We have local and .com sources that we have dealt with and testing/price comparisons of those materials as well..:thumbsup:

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    LAPoliceGear. You will have a hard time finding better quality and price. Their brand of clothing and gear is awesome. Pants. Polos. Bags. Have several of each and only good things to say. Great discount for Memorial Day too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom