• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 25, 2011
    Charlestown, MD
    This is awesome news! I'm tired of trying to get any kind of service from Dick's, the Bass Pro in Arundel Mills is a decent haul and the Cabela's in Hamburg isn't much closer. Plus, it is tax free!

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    This store will be 5 mins from work. They have already started clearing the land. I think it's going to be built directly across from Dick's Sporting Goods. Say bye-bye to their hunting/fishing section.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Google maps puts the DE store at roughly 1 hour 30 minutes from my place. The Hamburg, PA store is roughly 2 hours 20 minutes. The PA store is 53 miles farther away, one way.

How is the Christiana Mall ?

Gummy

May 16, 2009
    Eden
    Still a 2.5 to 3 hour drive for me:sad20:. I guess all we will ever have on the lower shore is Gander Mountain and that's not saying much.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    As long as it's not in Merlyn so I don't have to pay sales tax on Internet sales (for now) I'm ok with it.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    I posted back in April that we had this rumor of them coming to the mall floating around the construction field. This is excellent news and Delaware is also reworking that interchange of RT1 and 95 to flow better which will be done in time for Cabela's too. Did anyone see the size though at 110,000 sqft. Isn't that a good bit smaller than the Hamburg store?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    How is the Christiana Mall ?

Right now? Total Cluster-F. They have exit 4 closed (Rt. 7/ Christina). The area has (literally, no joke) been under major construction for 10 years and I bet the have 5 or more to go. They have the beginnings of overpasses started that it's difficult to even see where they are going to. Think Whitemarsh, only with three times the business jammed in around it.

This economy is terrible, new tens of millions in construction projects popping up, people clamoring for them to get it done so we can go spend more of our disposable income......

Heading for another depression huh?

Last edited:

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    Traffic is a nightmare. Hopefully the new road construction will ease the pain. Delaware State Police have been directing mall traffic since the place opened.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Great! Only 53 miles straight up I-95 and I'll stop at the mall for more tax-free purchases. Not worried about a few tolls for the easy drive. A big WIN!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom