• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ooootis

MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2023
    Calvert County
    Does anyone know where something along these lines can be bought or something similar.

Attachments

• comp carts.png
      comp carts.png
      866.8 KB · Views: 110

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    There's a few golf stores in Howard county. Call them. They can probably order them if they aren't in stock. Google on the Web for prices. $1.5K for the first couple I saw on Google. Double that for pickup at a golf store.

Last edited:

ooootis

MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2023
    Calvert County
    There's a few golf stores in Howard county. Call them. They can probably order them if they aren't in stock. Google on the Web for prices. $1.5K for the first couple I saw on Google. Double that for pickup at a golf store.
    Glad I didn't see those last night. Must of been the choice of words yesterday, but I am finding quite a few more caddies. I found one that has a seat and you can add a tray and a bumrella but not really any room for a rifle plenty for a pistol though.

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis

I have one I made for sale in the classifieds

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Champions choice.
    Sinclair.
    Probably superior shooting systems but I haven't looked there in a while.

Basically, any place that caters to high power and across the course sbooters.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Used jogging stroller and ATV gun clamps. There, I saved you $200 over the gun related ones.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    If you check woot they run specials on golf bag walking carts. Usually around 89 or so. Could easily modify to hold gun stuff

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Easy to make--Craigslist or FB jogging stroller --dont pay more than $25 you can often get for free--some UTV gun holders and some creative destruction/construction on the stroller and you are in business---you probably wont need the sun shade or all the straps and buckles.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Does anyone know where something along these lines can be bought or something similar.

Pikers! The whole lotta yuz!!!!!

Repeat after me: “Creedmoor”

Cuz, whats the point unless one can use flaming $100 bills to light one’s cigars?!!!! :lol2:

And, don’t forget your cover!

More! https://www.creedmoorsports.com/search?search_keyword=Range+cart&x=0&y=0

Attachments

• IMG_5776.jpeg
      IMG_5776.jpeg
      633.5 KB · Views: 20
    • IMG_5777.jpeg
      IMG_5777.jpeg
      488 KB · Views: 22

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Used jogging stroller and ATV gun clamps. There, I saved you $200 over the gun related ones.
    I did the same thing. Been using the same one for 5+ years now and pushed it around a ton of sporting clay courses loaded down with shells and other stuff.

1709075835349.jpeg

Pikers! The whole lotta yuz!!!!!

Repeat after me: “Creedmoor”

Cuz, whats the point unless one can use flaming $100 bills to light one’s cigars?!!!! :lol2:

And, don’t forget your cover!

More! https://www.creedmoorsports.com/search?search_keyword=Range+cart&x=0&y=0
    Does it come with a local IPA holder?

ooootis

MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2023
    Calvert County
    Lotta good ideas. Not feeling the stroller mod but its not outta the question. Thanks I have no idea why I when searching I missed all of your suggestions on my own

ooootis

MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2023
    Calvert County
    That's a Schneller cart, they are no longer making them.
    What is your intended use? That would define what is the best option.
    good question I plan on NRL22 precision rim or possible bench match only. Not sure havene't been to a match or competed so I have to figure that out. I large portion will be my mobility since I have issue due to past injuries. Don't even have a rifle that would qualify since its not in production anymore. I will need to drag all my stuff plus and place to sit.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    This one looks good, saving it for myself.

This is the popular choice for Cowboy shooters:

2-Gun Shooting Cart Standard 1-100-680x680.jpg

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    good question I plan on NRL22 precision rim or possible bench match only. Not sure havene't been to a match or competed so I have to figure that out. I large portion will be my mobility since I have issue due to past injuries. Don't even have a rifle that would qualify since its not in production anymore. I will need to drag all my stuff plus and place to sit.
    Ok, the Schneller or Creedmoor type would work but, they are designed for across the course high power rifle shooters that have to move to different firing lines at 200, 300 and 600 yards. The other options mentioned would work and probably cost quite a bit less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom