• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    I'm torn. Destroying all those guns (looks like LOTS of AKs) is kinda sad. However, I'd buy some of that furniture in a heartbeat. That bench would look awesome in my back yard, and I love the bar stool at the end. :D

http://thechive.com/2009/09/28/guns-put-to-good-use-30-photos/

btw. I wouldn't go to this site if you're at work. You'll lose an hour just looking at the girls. ;)

TheChive is possibly the best site in the world....and you're right on the work thing. I've literally lost DAYS cruising that site. Then again, mdshooters has that effect on me too!:D

But seriously, if you only look at one other site (besides this one) make it TheChive

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Way cool!

I always forget about the Chive. I found this in a "want vs. need" story. I think I need this:

i-want-this-26.jpg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I'm torn. Destroying all those guns (looks like LOTS of AKs) is kinda sad. However, I'd buy some of that furniture in a heartbeat. That bench would look awesome in my back yard, and I love the bar stool at the end. :D

http://thechive.com/2009/09/28/guns-put-to-good-use-30-photos/

btw. I wouldn't go to this site if you're at work. You'll lose an hour just looking at the girls. ;)

Hmmmm I have a feeling it maryland all that would be regulated and have to be bought through an FFL :innocent0

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    I want the AK bike. some of those parts look as though they could easily be fashioned into use again.. lol

boss66tcode

a bit of an Eddie Haskle
    Sep 8, 2008
    in 'da hills
    Of all the countries in the world to go through some BS, Cambodia is up there. I'm not into destroying guns, but given their history, I don't blame them. Some interesting stuff there though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom