• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    A few years ago, I had buttons made up with what I thought was a pretty straight forward slogan that just about anyone could get behind to hand out to Patriots and like minded folks in Annapolis.

20230202_205616.jpg

According to my Amazon history, there should be 150 of them floating around out there from 2020....which is pretty cool. I was planing on ordering some more...and forgot. :o It is too late for any source I can find to get them on the bricks by this Tuesday :( :mad54: :o :banghead:

Does anybody have a way to get it done in time? I'd pay...and I bet others would donate too.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I really wish I had remembered this sooner. I am quite pissed at myself. The reminder was pretty cool, though. My wife showed me a video of Just Ready wearing one of my buttons...and he even quoted it! That was neat...but I still can't believe I forgot :(

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    A few years ago, I had buttons made up with what I thought was a pretty straight forward slogan that just about anyone could get behind to hand out to Patriots and like minded folks in Annapolis.

View attachment 399576

According to my Amazon history, there should be 150 of them floating around out there from 2020....which is pretty cool. I was planing on ordering some more...and forgot. :o It is too late for any source I can find to get them on the bricks by this Tuesday :( :mad54: :o :banghead:

Does anybody have a way to get it done in time? I'd pay...and I bet others would donate too.
    The problem is most of the Dems think we're the bad guys and the violent criminals are just a helpless product of society's innate racism, income inequality, and lack of equity.

Last edited:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The problem is most of the Dems think we're the bad guys and the violent criminals are just a helpless product of society's innate racism, income inequality, and lack of equity.
    But I identify as, "not a bad guy." It's even one of my preferred pronouns ;)

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

View attachment 399576

I've got the bag you gave me and will have it on Tyranny Tuesday.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Here is a screen shot of the video.

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 10.56.51 PM.png

I can't seem to find it anywhere but Facebook...and even that link doesn't work right :(

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Thanks to Stoveman for giving out his stash. I had a couple more laying around than I thought, too. I had ordered another batch when I posted this as a Hail Mary that they may show up early than expected :fingerscrossed:

Sure enough, the front door camera alerted and showed FedSux dropping a package...while we were already in Annapolis :rolleyes:

So...I've got more for next time. :shrug:

They seemed popular. Should I do another order, too?

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I mention this in another thread...if anybody wants to help this "campaign" go viral by contributing their own, I ordered them here:
    Amazon product ASIN B07F428W29using this image:
    View attachment 400768

I'd have thought you'd have had more response.

You did a nice job with this button. It's a definite keeper optic IMO, and one that's exceedingly difficult to successfully create. It represents in 7 succinct and easily memorable words, a spotlight on what is (and what has long been) the farce that is the Maryland General Assembly agenda. It plants a much needed seed of doubt, in the minds of some at least, with regard to the annual clown show of gun control bills that have absolutely nothing to do with MGA stated goals regarding public safety. Significantly, the message here is arguably timeless as well, as they utilize this very same ruse year in and year out. God forbid that they focus on an actual criminal.

Your button does a good job of illustrating that, what is rightfully theirs, is well deserved scorn and ridicule. It is not easy to create a memorable slogan that is going to help to expose the farce that is the MGA agenda. This one has a chance, with more than a few I'd suggest, in that it is spot on. And it (sadly) remains spot on, year in and year out.

Well done!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    This is not a good message. it is soft. MOM's could just as well wear this, as far as they are concerned "Gun owners = Bad Guys."
    But like the Star with a Gun, No one is being forced to wear it.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This is not a good message. it is soft. MOM's could just as well wear this, as far as they are concerned "Gun owners = Bad Guys."

But they don’t. And won’t.

Deep down, everyone, including the Mommies, know who the “bad guys“ truly are.

I, of course, still have my “GO AFTER THE BAD GUYS FOR ONCE’“ button, and prize it.

One day it will be on display in the MD Second Amendment Museum, because it was in the fight.

Thank you for making them, Art.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I know from experience just how difficult it is to get Annapolis celebrities to wear your “designs“ on the red carpet:

2C6A2C8D-FBC7-49FA-9A9F-274582A1F98E.jpeg

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I would love to see them wearing my buttons!

I had a very interesting and agreeable conversation with one of the Moms on Tuesday in the committee room lobby that started when she pointed to my button and asked, "So who are the bad guys?" I gave the usual tripe about, "not us, or anyone you see here," and prohibited people and "street guns." She told me about her son, who was murdered by a twice (IIRC) convicted felon who was living his best life out of jail...with a gun. She also knows exactly how close he currently lives to her house (not in jail).

I told her about the repeat violent offender bills that usually get shot down every year and encouraged her to come testify in favor of the next iteration...with or without the red shirt. I really wished I had a bill number to share with her at the time, but there didn't seem to be one yet. I did get the number for the increased penalties for theft of a handgun bill, which I wrote on a post-it that I stuck to an MSI card, encouraging her to check out our legislation tracker to look for the repeat violent offender bill when it showed up. She even accepted (discretely gifted, of course ;) ) a GATBGFO button.

She really sounded like she should be on our side, and genuinely seemed interested in the violent offender bill. Will she overcome the societal peer pressure to break ranks and come to the good side? :shrug: I know better than to hold my breath...but hearts and minds are won with baby steps.

Wound she have initiated that conversation over WWNC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom