Can we get "Informed Opinion" sticky posts at the top of the 2A forums?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    Ideally restricted to postings by Mod approved folks who know what they are talking about. Whenever I peruse those forums looking for actual facts I have to wade through a zillion posts from enthusiastic, well meaning posters with no actual clue. Im all for lively discussion but sometimes I just want reliable information.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    giphy.gif

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Ideally restricted to postings by Mod approved folks who know what they are talking about. Whenever I peruse those forums looking for actual facts I have to wade through a zillion posts from enthusiastic, well meaning posters with no actual clue. Im all for lively discussion but sometimes I just want reliable information.
    That's the way it was, is and always will be here......

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Hey. I qualify. It says so, right here on the internets...

Rob.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Not to worry; every few pages, you'll read the same facts, fictions, opinions, problems and solutions. Read the firsst page and the last two and the topic is covered.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    My best advice, with my limited legal abilities.

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    Indeed. I think we should plant petunias.
    Hello, Ground! The Book : Curiously, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, "Oh no, not again!" Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Indeed. I think we should plant petunias.
    I think we should plant legislators.

Merely persiflage*, DHS.

persiflage
    pûr′sə-fläzh″

noun​

1. Light good-natured talk; banter.
    2. Frivolity or mockery in discussing a subject.
    3. Light, flippant banter; idle, bantering talk or humor; an ironical, frivolous, or jeering style of treating or regarding a subject, however serious it may be.

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    lol - you want reliable information from the internet? You had better vet the source of the information really, really, really well.

If you have a legal question, the answer to which could influence your actions which could land you in prison, best to go talk to an attorney and pay for the advice.

You really need to know who the person is giving you the advice and whether they have a clue what they are talking about. You need to use extreme amounts of common sense and skepticism when relying on internet advice. I relied on internet advice from this forum once regarding using post 2013 AR lowers for my SBR builds and after looking at the actual law I should have used pre 2013 lowers.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I think we should plant legislators.

Merely persiflage*, DHS.

persiflage
    pûr′sə-fläzh″

noun​

1. Light good-natured talk; banter.
    2. Frivolity or mockery in discussing a subject.
    3. Light, flippant banter; idle, bantering talk or humor; an ironical, frivolous, or jeering style of treating or regarding a subject, however serious it may be.
    As Father Mulcahy would say... jocularities... jocularities...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom