• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Its the truth — the teaching staff has apparently changed a bit in recent years especially since COVID. Starting last semester assignments my daughter received in several classes started to relate to Liberal topics. My daughter has had to write papers on — How being white has help her get where she is today, The struggles non binary people face in society, Racism in police departments, etc. She is taking a speech class this semester and the teacher is “Non Binary” one week and a “Girl going through a sex change” the next. Every assignment is a reflection of her / his struggles. For the last 2 weeks he /she hasn’t graded papers and has been MIA. Biggest problem is if you try to interject your concertative opinions in classes you get a lower grade.
    My white daughter goes to an HBCU and hasn’t had to do anything like that at all. It seems to mostly be the schools run by white liberals with a guilt complex.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Wait until your kids go to Carroll Community College. Its loaded with liberals pushing their agendas. There is no reason why every research paper, every power point, every speech and every homework assignment should be about LGBTQ, Defund the Police, Anti-Gun, BLM and other BS.
    I am a proud graduate of CCC. I finished in 2014 and I don't remember anything like that going on back then. Things change fast, though.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    That's why I like science. Compounds can be hydrophobic, but they are seldom called transphobic.
    Approves

Screenshot_20230402-174149~2.png

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    My wife worked for CCC as adjunct faculty teaching 1 course for a couple of semesters until she quit 2 years back. The school was pushing her to pass people so the program could collect state/federal funding. Passing the course was needed to take a state cert exam, and she felt she couldn't ethically keep working there. Basically told to find a way to pass people that weren't showing up, not doing work, and missed course exams, when 2 absences was supposed to be automatic fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom