• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Open it up and try drying it out with a blow fryer. You'd be surprised at what might happen. I've seen them come back from the dead after being outside in the rain for a day laying in the grass.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I think SNI is mad because she's being forced to chop potatoes in the extreme wilderness while surrounded by lions, tigers, and bears with no modern amenities of any kind at her deposal.....

Roughing it at its finest. :D

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I think SNI is mad because she's being forced to chop potatoes in the extreme wilderness while surrounded by lions, tigers, and bears with no modern amenities of any kind at her deposal.....

Roughing it at its finest. :D

Nope.

I am loving it here. Wonder if they evict short term lease people in less than 3 months.

The stove wouldn't start. Took some debugging. Mopar to the breakfast rescue. :)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    From the looks of it y'all are having fun in the mountains.

Party hardy! :thumbsup:

In the meantime I know at least four Hooligans plan to make a trip to the range tomorrow morning. Since this event must be documented for MDS posterity I plan on taking more pics than shooting... (And...I never post pics...:lol2:)

Normally I arrive at the range about sun up. That just might be about bed time for some of you tonight. :innocent0

So, what time in the morning do the Carroll Co folks really think they'll have their heads cleared, B-fast eaten and mosey on down to the range?

It's a photo op I don't want to miss.

:shrug:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Party hardy! :thumbsup:

In the meantime I know at least four Hooligans plan to make a trip to the range tomorrow morning. Since this event must be documented for MDS posterity I plan on taking more pics than shooting... (And...I never post pics...:lol2:)

Normally I arrive at the range about sun up. That just might be about bed time for some of you tonight. :innocent0

So, what time in the morning do the Carroll Co folks really think they'll have their heads cleared, B-fast eaten and mosey on down to the range?

It's a photo op I don't want to miss.

:shrug:

We are planning on arriving around 7. Want me to bring ya some warm bangers?

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    SNI,

Thanks for bringing bangers & cookies -- food is rare at our Sunday morning Hooligan shoots.

Glad the weather was soooo nice for us today.

Safe trip home to all,

4570inMD

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Great meeting you hooligans!

Awesome range , we'll be back - with breakfast and cookies. :)

The pleasure was all ours. We had a great time. It was nice meeting all of you folks. The bangers and cookies were a real treat.

Rather than gum up your thread with pics I posted a bunch of them on another thread of their own. It sure looks like everyone had fun!

:thumbsup:.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    We Hooligans were pleased to meet you. It was nice to eat warm food. Thanks again for the coffee cup. It will go great with my breakfast tomorrow morning.

Feb 28, 2013
    The pleasure was all ours. We had a great time. It was nice meeting all of you folks. The bangers and cookies were a real treat.

Rather than gum up your thread with pics I posted a bunch of them on another thread of their own. It sure looks like everyone had fun!

:thumbsup:.

It was nice to meet you sir, along with the rest of you.:)

Too bad we were missing a couple Hooligans though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom