• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    So we'll do the 21st at Hap and then schedule another one in July. Hopefully between the two dates everyone can make it.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Russ:
    Forgive Me for posting hear because I live in fredrick county. Can I come if I am in town? I might go hog hunting in SC though.

Matt

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Matt, of course you can come to the shoot! You have a couple rifles I would love to see.

Apone, congrats! Sorry you can't make it but it's for a good reason!

BigCity, make the next one and bring more post-gallows humor lol.

I am looking forward to doing this again!

Splitter

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Matt, of course you can come to the shoot! You have a couple rifles I would love to see.

Apone, congrats! Sorry you can't make it but it's for a good reason!

BigCity, make the next one and bring more post-gallows humor lol.

I am looking forward to doing this again!

Splitter

What flavor should I bring?

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    You pick. Old or "cool" peeks my interest as I am just learning rifles and gathering information to move forward. Heck, I'd even like to see how your daughter's rifle turned out in person.

Splitter

Yankee

May 5, 2008
    Adelaide, Australia
    Hey, Yankee, if there's anything in particular you would like to shoot, I'll be sure to bring it if I have one.

I'd love to shoot an AR, AK or Garand as these are the types of firearms banned in Australia but I enjoy shooting pretty much everything. Anyone know where I might be able to find this sort of ammo in the Pikesville area? The local Wally World was stripped bare when I looked yesterday.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I'd love to shoot an AR, AK or Garand as these are the types of firearms banned in Australia but I enjoy shooting pretty much everything. Anyone know where I might be able to find this sort of ammo in the Pikesville area? The local Wally World was stripped bare when I looked yesterday.

I'll be bringing my AR and anyone is more than welcome to shoot it. I have ammo but if you want to bring more she eats 55 grain .223.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I've been busy lately and totally missed this thread. I might be able to do Sunday but my GF's parents want us to spend some time with them that afternoon. I'll be hitting the Timonium show in the morning. If I have no obligations for the afternoon, I'll be up!

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach

sweet i grew up in Alice Springs, NT had to go to Adelaide a few times because that was the closest hospital! if those stupid libtards hadn't grabbed all the guns i would love to go back

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County

I'm bringing my AK - so we should be good on that front. I've got enough ammo for us so no sweat there.

I've got 7.62x54R rounds so if someone wants to brings a Mosin we can have some fun.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    I'll bring my Mosin but I'm out of ammo.

I've got a couple of hundred rounds for the Mosin. Not that I would want to shoot a couple of hundred rounds out of that canon but I'll bring some along.

Russ - I'm probably going to want your help selecting or building an AR in the next month or so. We can chat at the range.

Looking forward to Sunday - the kids asked me if I wanted to do anything special for Father's day. I just grinned. My youngest daughter said "that's dad's gun grin, he's going shooting"

I might bring one or two of my kids with me Sunday

Apone

May 1, 2009
    Salida, CO
    Wish I could be there - wife popped this week. Baby girl arrived on Monday. 8lbs 4oz. I'm a happy poppa! I'll be on home detail for the forseeable future, but shoot up some stuff for me, and I'll catch you guys on the next go-round.

Kashmir - lemme know if you need any help w/ your AR. I've built all of mine, and if I can give you any help, don't hesitiate to ask!

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Wish I could be there - wife popped this week. Baby girl arrived on Monday. 8lbs 4oz. I'm a happy poppa! I'll be on home detail for the forseeable future, but shoot up some stuff for me, and I'll catch you guys on the next go-round.

Kashmir - lemme know if you need any help w/ your AR. I've built all of mine, and if I can give you any help, don't hesitiate to ask!

AWESOME NEWS APONE! A Big Congrats to ya buddy. From the proud poppa of a little 5 y/o princess she will fill your heart in places you didn't know existed. I hope momma is doing well and resting comfortably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom