• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Great meeting you guys as well. A lot of fun talking to you all and look forward to doing it again. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

It was fun meeting Yankee and giving him a taste of a few different rifles so he really gets a sense of what he's missing!

The wings and beer were fantastic, but the company was better!

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    We don't have to wait for the next one. You can shoot my rifles anytime you whant. Just let me know when you have some time to shoot.

KAC it was great meeting you and the family. Sorry I misse dyou guys at BWW but the wife was already there and waiting for me when I arrived and I think we were gone by the time everyone else arrived.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    No prob Russ, we'll have a cold one next time. Good shooting with you.

Yankee

May 5, 2008
    Adelaide, Australia
    Just got back from a few days in Ocean City and so this is my first chance to get online since the meet-up. I just wanted to give my sincere thanks to everyone for your extreme generosity with weapons and ammo and for making me feel so welcome. I had more fun than should be legal and I'm still trying to think of how I could get an AK into my luggage and past Australian customs. If any of you are heading down under, be sure to drop me a line so I can return the favour. We may not have as many fun toys as you guys but the beer, hunting and ladies are fantastic. Thanks again.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Yankee, you were great fun to talk to, and I'm glad you got a chance to shoot a cross-section of stuff. Have a safe trip back home, and hope to see you again soon.

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Correct, they run on the county fiscal year. New badges will be available beginning tomorrow, and they said they were trying to keep the fee the same, which would be great.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Correct, they run on the county fiscal year. New badges will be available beginning tomorrow,

Tomorrow's Tuesday, IIRC they are still closed Mondays and Tuesdays (I'd jump for joy if they went to 6 or even 7 days per week, though.)

kac

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    Tomorrow's Tuesday, IIRC they are still closed Mondays and Tuesdays (I'd jump for joy if they went to 6 or even 7 days per week, though.)

You're absolutely right, I'm not thinking--we can go pick them up on Wednesday and going forward.

Believe me, I'll be there asap.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Yeah I'll be there Wednesday to get my new range badge for the year and shoot some stuff. The family is out of town for the week on vacation so I'm home alone. I'll probably head out for a beer and some dinner afterward if anyone whants to join me. Planning on getting to the range around 330 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom