• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I really didn't want to spend that much but I am tired of chasing. I ordered from Cabelas and they cancelled the backorder. Getting tired of this game. So .12 cents a round it is. I hope this is good ammo for my SW 15-22.

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    I really didn't want to spend that much but I am tired of chasing. I ordered from Cabelas and they cancelled the backorder. Getting tired of this game. So .12 cents a round it is. I hope this is good ammo for my SW 15-22.

Mini-mag is good ammo. The price is a little bit high though, but no quantity limit is good.

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    I was all set to grab some of this too - but it says ammunition - Maryland, no shipping to Montgomery County. They also have language about canceling my order and charging me a 5% restocking fee if I dare to order it. Not dealing with that BS. I've bought ammo on-line at least a dozen times, it is not in any way illegal to receive it in Montgomery County. *sigh*

Big Twig

Dec 21, 2012
    NC
    Wow, I looked at the rules to see for myself and they sure do say no sales to Annapolis or Montgomery county, that's effed up. What the Hell did we do, were not the crappy politicians. PSA just went down a notch in my book, I will remember this when I move to NC at the end of August........wow

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    I too saw that rule at PSA. I have also gotten ammo by mail in the past. But, I figured is was a new county law. Anybody know for sure if it is a Montgomery County law or a PSA policy?

MG

Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO
    I too saw that rule at PSA. I have also gotten ammo by mail in the past. But, I figured is was a new county law. Anybody know for sure if it is a Montgomery County law or a PSA policy?

MG

This is not a MoCo law. I didn't think to check their shipping policy :mad54:. I haven't received a cancellation notice (yet).

L8agin

Apr 2, 2013
    Damascus
    I bought ammo last week and didnt see that they would not ship to moco. I just called to cancel my order as it still said processing on my account, but when i called, they said they had shipped it already. Hopefully i do get it but I wont be taking that chance again in the future.

Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO
    I bought ammo last week and didnt see that they would not ship to moco. I just called to cancel my order as it still said processing on my account, but when i called, they said they had shipped it already. Hopefully i do get it but I wont be taking that chance again in the future.

Interesting - Hopefully they ship my order before reading the note I sent them this morning :sad20:

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    I remember the ammo shipping issue to MoCo and Annapolis. At one time SG had the same policy. MoCo and Annapolis tried to pass some added restrictions on buying ammo but they were invalidated by MD's preemption law which prohibits local jurisdictions from regulating firearms and ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom