• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L8agin

Apr 2, 2013
    Damascus
    Interesting - Hopefully they ship my order before reading the note I sent them this morning :sad20:

I got a confirmation email yesterday. Ammo should be here tomorrow.

I remember the ammo shipping issue to MoCo and Annapolis. At one time SG had the same policy. MoCo and Annapolis tried to pass some added restrictions on buying ammo but they were invalidated by MD's preemption law which prohibits local jurisdictions from regulating firearms and ammo.

So ordering from PSA looks gtg.

RugerFan

Jul 18, 2013
    Silver Spring
    FWIW I'm in Silver Spring (MoCo) and just had 9mm ammo delivered to my door from MidwayUSA last week, no problem. I've never heard of restrictions by County, but if any county ever did it, it'd sure to be MoCo.

This is, after all, the county that requires brewpubs sell them the all beer they brew, upon which MoCo sells it back to them at a profit.

Dizzy

Jul 21, 2008
    MD
    Got my confirmation today as well. Funny, it says it'll be here tomorrow. LOL. I guess they are running behind.

capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013
    >CCI Mini-Mag @PSA for $0.12/Rnd<

I'm all out of Mini-Mag as of last week, but I can cut loose Dynapoint at that price if anyone is interested, 2 brick minimum, $60.00 ea.....shipping is on you, or pick up FTF in Frederick.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    The Walmart in Hagerstown put out about 20 375 rd boxes of CCI-Tactical ($24.97) and 20 100 rd boxes of Mini-Mag ($6.97) Thursday morning. The funny part was they did not put them out till about 11 AM because they were locked in a supervisors office after they came off the truck. That just happened to be the time I got there after running a couple of errands after work. Usually they put them out at 7 AM and by the time I get there from work at 8:30 AM most or all are gone. So I got got my limit of 3 boxes of Tactical (1125 rds). About 3 weeks before the Ruger Rimfire Challenge World Championship (7/20-7/21) I scored 3 325 rd boxes of Fed AutoMatch from the WM in Falling Waters WV. That at least allowed me to practice a bunch before going. Lucky me I pass 3 WMs between work and home 5 days a week, 2 in WV. Plus the Hagerstown WM was the ammo sales leader in the nation for WM from about 2005-2011 or longer.
    Soon they will be breaking ground for another one on the otherside of Hagerstown.

capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    This probably goes back to MoCo banning ammunition sales many years ago.

This is why Atlantic guns has a Rockville store. It turns out, such MoCo rules do not apply to incorporated towns.

But MD State stepped in an use preemption, and the State holds the right to regulate firearms related issues, NOT the counties.

But some suppliers never got the word.

sunset1

Mar 23, 2012
    The 22 LR is out of stock as of 0924 at Cabela's

You can add to cart (100 rounds @ $8.99), but receive error message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom