• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Perroni

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2009
    Virginia
    This course will focus on building a solid foundation of the proper shooting fundamentals and build solid carbine/M4 handling skills.

This will be the foundation for this course!

M4 / CARBINE 1 February 15, 2014 starting @ 8:00 a.m.

This course is designed to develop a solid foundation of shooting skills with the M4/ carbine rifle. The student will quickly gain experience and confidence, increasing their skill level with the handgun and carbine and learning to use both in a tactical situation.

Prerequisites: Basic Pistol Skills

Cost: $200.00

Topics:

• Safety 4 Firearms Safety Rules
    • Fundamentals of Marksmanship Focusing on Front Sight & Trigger Control
    • Malfunctions Drills Type I, Type II, Type III & Status Check
    • Nomenclature
    • Armorer Maintenance & Proper Lubrication
    • Magazine Changes & Weapons Handling Skills
    • Shooting behind cover and from barricades
    • Transition from Carbine to Handgun

This is a Fundamentals course that stresses Safety, Handling skills and Marksmanship. This course or its equivalent must be mastered before a student can progress to CCJA Tactical / Carbine 2 training.

Ammunition Requirements: 500 rounds Carbine 100 rounds of Handgun
    Gear: Rifle / Carbine M4, AR-15, M16, AK, H&K, FN
    Tactical Sling,(3) 30 Round Magazines, Magazine pouch, Handgun in Semi-auto Strong side holster, 3 Magazines, Magazine pouch, Handheld Light / pouch, Spare Batteries, Knee Pads, Water and Snacks, Wrap Around Eye Protection (clear) Ear Protection (electronic muffs recommended) Baseball style hat, Gloves, Weapons Lube & tools, spare parts or spare firearms.

To enroll is this course call: Tom Perroni (540) 322-3000 www.ccjatraining.com or ccjatraining@gmail.com

dpnaylor

Oct 12, 2010
    This sounds excellent. Exactly what I have been looking for! Im gonna have to find me a course date that fits my schedule for sure.

bergmef

Apr 25, 2007
    I would love to but if I take an M4 out of Maryland, I'm not sure I'm legally allowed to bring it back even though I own it. Anyone know this for sure?

mtnwisdom

Sep 9, 2012
    Sparrows Point
    I would love to but if I take an M4 out of Maryland, I'm not sure I'm legally allowed to bring it back even though I own it. Anyone know this for sure?

You are allowed to transport back in to MD what you transported out so long as you lawfully owned it on or before Oct 1, or have a purchase order for it dated Oct 1 or before.

C45P312

Jan 17, 2012
    Virginia
    What about being a VA resident taking a carbine course in MD? Would one be able to bring standard calcify mags and decked out AR15s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom