• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Century Arms is offering a $200.00 back rebate right now on the AP5 Pistol series .

century-ap5-pistol-w-sb-brace-sms-optic-19.jpg

Century Arms

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    I can't get this out of my mind. I was putting off getting an HQL. Anyone get one, and how do dealers work with the mags?

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    I can't get this out of my mind. I was putting off getting an HQL. Anyone get one, and how do dealers work with the mags?

When I got a KP-9 a month ago from Atlantic they pinned the 30rd that came with the gun. If they did the same with this I would be fine with that.

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter

For Md? good luck. I think Atlantic carries blocked 30 rounders, but I don't know if they carry over to this deal.

Mags kinda suck from what I've been able to find(affordable). POF mags are great but they've gone way up in price. I found these from AC-Unity and so far, they've been OK. They're polymer with windows and it seems they've been 'fattened' up to, I believe, lessen the MP5 mag wobble. I use them in my 9mm ARs which have tighter mag wells and require some grinding down to fit.

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/MP5-30RD-9MM-MAGAZINE-AC-UNITY-129p7021.htm

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    If you transfer the AP5 through MD Elite Firearms (Baltimores Best Pawn) they will block the 30 rd mags to 10 rds. They charge $10 a mag.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    The fact that it says on the Atlantic website that they won't ship the magazines is the only thing stopping me from buying one now. My FFL will pin them but that's if Atlantic would ship them.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Ah, F* it. Emailed Atlantic and they say rebate ends at the end of this month. Went and got my fingerprints today for the HQL. You only live once.

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    I picked mine up yesterday. I ended up getting the ap5-m with the brace. I got it from Family Firearms and it was $1630 delivered to my ffl. Received a 1000 rounds of ammo from Freedom Munitions today so it should be a good weekend.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    When I got my POF5PK from Atlantic they shipped the 30rnd mag blocked with a big rivet in it.

For the Kool Kids who bought one, the "Century AP5" stickers on the case are simply covering up the MKE stickers from the factory.
    Rip 'em off folks, MKE has a really good reputation as a manufacturer; Century's service as an importer, notsomuch.

Attachments

• 20220415_204025.jpg
      20220415_204025.jpg
      523.8 KB · Views: 73

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Wow, that was fast. HQL took just over a week. I think I'll try Chantilly this week and look for extra mags. Pistol ordered, just waiting to be delivered.

Last edited:

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Out of jail today. $1,629 (before rebate) Family Firearms with brace & 2 mags (more then one way to skin a cat) + shipping, transfer. Worth the wait. IMG_0180.jpeg

Last edited:

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Quick range report. Put 100 rds through it, flawless action. Very accurate. I'm a happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom