Chesapeake Sportsman Show February 9, 10, 11 Jarrettsville Fire Department Hall, MD

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    The show is now listed on Gun Show Traders.
    There are a few tables left. Last year's table holders should have all been contacted and offered tables. Any tables left are up for grabs, they're expecting a sold out show.

Anyone with guns, knives, hunting, accessories, reloading, ammo, components, estates and just too much stuff should apply for a table using the gunshow traders link or can PM me. If you have stuff to sell, don't wait, do it in February!
    The main theme is GUN SHOW but also looking for mostly outdoor related vendors, things like fishing, guide service, archery, kayaking, boating, taxidermy, wildlife art, decoys, knives, holsters and leather work, etc... If you are a small business or enthusiast looking for exposure then you should get a table. Gun shows are great! You will make friends, meet people and have an enjoyable weekend with like mind folks!

Proceeds go to benefit the Izaak Walton League Harford County Scholarship program for students wishing to further their education in conservation and environmental studies..

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Is this a replacement for the Bel Air armory show?
    Yes it is. The Bel Air show has moved to the fire hall. Some vendors and patrons had requested and recommended the move to JVFC hall. Seems more spacious, better parking, no steps, easier access AND the women's auxiliary are doing the cooking!

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Yes it is. The Bel Air show has moved to the fire hall. Some vendors and patrons had requested and recommended the move to JVFC hall. Seems more spacious, better parking, no steps, easier access AND the women's auxiliary are doing the cooking!
    This is definitely for the best!

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    There are a few tables left. Last year's table holders should have all been contacted and offered tables. Any tables left are up for grabs, they're expecting a sold out show.

Anyone with guns, knives, hunting, accessories, reloading, ammo, components, estates and just too much stuff should apply for a table using the gunshow traders link or can PM me. If you have stuff to sell, don't wait, do it in February!
    The main theme is GUN SHOW but also looking for mostly outdoor related vendors, things like fishing, guide service, archery, kayaking, boating, taxidermy, wildlife art, decoys, knives, holsters and leather work, etc... If you are a small business or enthusiast looking for exposure then you should get a table. Gun shows are great! You will make friends, meet people and have an enjoyable weekend with like mind folks!

Proceeds go to benefit the Izaak Walton League Harford County Scholarship program for students wishing to further their education in conservation and environmental studies..
    pre64hunter, I am hoping that you will be there and I thank you for posting this.

I will do my best to attend too.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    as of this past Wednesday there were 7 tables left for this show.
    If you have too much stuff and would like to sell or trade it, now is the time.
    The show is also looking for a location to place a couple Gun Show signs.
    If someone has a good location where people driving by will see the sign advertising the Sportsman Show, please PM me.
    The location has to be property that they can get permission from the owner to place the sign. The Izaak Walton league members will take care of placing, securing and removing the sign. Thank You.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    the ones they have right now are about 4'x8' on a sheet of plywood
    The guys who put them up have been doing it for many years and they secure them well and remove them promptly after the show

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    be there or be square.
    I haven't been to a gun show in over a decade and it feels like it is time to attend one. This is a bit far but there is one coming up that is closer to home.
    My wife was anti gun when we met and now shoots 100-150 rounds with our FN when we go to the range. It would be a kick to take her to a gun show.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I haven't been to a gun show in over a decade and it feels like it is time to attend one. This is a bit far but there is one coming up that is closer to home.
    My wife was anti gun when we met and now shoots 100-150 rounds with our FN when we go to the range. It would be a kick to take her to a gun show.
    Nations is a great show but very different than what you'll find at a small local show like this. I try to hit the local ones to support these small time organizations.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    If you have a chance, take her to the MD Arms Collector's Show in March.
    Way different than any other show. Lots of history and interesting things but no pistols or black plastic guns, lots of cowboy guns, civil war, WW1&2.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    I like the small local shows, almost always buy a gun or something. The little local club gun shows have guys trying to sell excess stuff, usually priced to sell if they don't want to lug it back home. A good bit of business happens before the show among the dealers, a fringe benefit to having a table.

eduunlimited

Feb 2, 2024
    Baltimore

Is there an entrance or admission fee?

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace

Formally the Bel Air Gun Show (was held at the Armory) now moved to the Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Department Hall, hosted by Harford County Chapter Izaak Walton League​

Chesapeake Sportsmen Show​

Jarrettsville Gardens 3825 Federal Hill RD
    Jarrettsville, MD 21084
    Date
    Feb 9th – 11th, 2024
    Hours:
    Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission:
    General: $10.00
    Children Under 16: Free
    Law Enforcement: Free
    Military: Free
    Veterans: Free
    Free Parking

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Gonna head up in little bit. I always wanted to go this one. You never know what you'll find at show like this. I wish I would have got a table for it. I have some things to sell. Oh well I will sell at the one day Bal. Co. G & F show in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom