• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Her statement doesn't sound like she was dismisses. Probably a quit or be fired thing.

She was a tool. BCPD officers I know said the force had nothing but contempt for her.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    While i have no skin in the game, Harford county resident, I do know a good many Baltimore County LEO who will be quite happy st the news. As the troops hated the leadership i am glad she is gone.

Nobody

Last edited:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Baltimore County will conduct a national search for Chief Hyatt's successor, Olszewski said.

Why do these people act like they have to go to the end of the earth to find a decent chief? Is it because they are selecting from such a small pool of applicants who meet the strict woke requirements of only choosing people who aren't white men?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    "Help Wanted. Looking for
    Why do these people act like they have to go to the end of the earth to find a decent chief? Is it because they are selecting from such a small pool of applicants who meet the strict woke requirements of only choosing people who aren't white men?
    Help Wanted: Up and coming ******** looking for black, trans equity minded applicant to run medium/large police department. Must be able to lie with a straight face and be unwilling to hold criminals responsible for their behavior. Please send resume to JohnnyZero@demtrash.com.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Effing politicians :rolleyes:

What I find asinine within the O.P's posted article, is the below statement by Baltimore County's Exec dipshtick "Zero" 'lszewski

"I remain fully confident in Chief Hyatt and her ability to lead the Baltimore County Police Department," he said. "Under her leadership, the department has shifted to a more data-driven, community focused model of policing. Violent crime declined by 16 percent last year and homicides are down more than 50 percent so far this year."

Police have NOTHING to do with reductions in violent crime and homicides. That is societally behavior driven. Not the results of policing.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    While i have no skin in the game, Harford county resident, I do know a good many Baltimore County LEO who will be quite happy st the news. As the troops hated the leadership i am glad she is gone.

Nobody

May remind them that it can always get worse.

systemmaster

MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2009
    Lost
    Don't be surprised if you see her again at the state level :facepalm:

Some people just have that ability to muck things up and never go away.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Talked to a retire Balto. County cop last night at our meeting and he said rank and file knew she was about to get the meat hook. He said they did not care for her one bit.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Don't be surprised if you see her again at the state level :facepalm:

Some people just have that ability to muck things up and never go away.
    My own experience is that police chiefs have a life cycle. If they leave under any kind of cloud, they don't reappear locally. If they retire in good graces you may see them pop up again nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom