• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    So my better half was in NY a few weeks ago and came across some stuffed Chipmunk scenes that she thought was hilarious and now she wants some to give as funny gifts. The problem is they ranged from $50-$250. So considering we're located in a target rich environment where these little a-holes destroy everything and I find myself killing 150+ every year I figured I'd try to learn the art of Chipmunk Taxidermy.

So the place she found in NY has a class on doing just that but I HATE New York City so I'm hoping there's some local talent willing to teach or maybe some good books on the subject. I obviously would be willing to pay for the time and sharing of such a skill. I can bring plenty of Chipmunks to practice on.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Only the police and military should stuff chipmunks.

Try a PM to Foxtrapper here, she would know where to get help with this.

C.Alls

Nov 9, 2013
    Chipmunks are protected in MD. Makes no sense, but it's what DNR told me years ago.

That's interesting because I called to see if I needed a special permit to dispatch the critters. I was told I did not and that a 5 gallon bucket filled 3/4 with sunflower seeds on top was the best way to deal with them. That was 3 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom