• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I bought one yesterday morning and they sold out in about 30 minutes. Pioneer arms sold out early this morning and now Classic has more in stock. I believe this is going to be one of those items that's around for a very short time and then gone forever. Get 'em while you can. While these are not currently on the roster, I'm sure they will be soon. It'll just have to sit at the dealer for a while until it is.

Last edited:

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Pistol has arrived and I checked it out prior to it being sent in to MSP for addition to the roster. Originally, the PM63 was blued but the last time they were imported 4+ years ago, they were phosphated as part of the conversion process, destroying the original finish. I expected the same this time but was pleasantly surprised to find that it was blued. It also exhibited none of the problems that I had seen in videos of the last batch, i.e. slide hanging up on the hammer and difficulty during disassembly. The transformation to hammer fired was so well done you would think it was original if you didn't know better and the trigger pull, while long, is very light, probably around 5 pounds. There are a few scratches on the grip (it's surplus so I expected that) but they were minimal. I was also surprised at how light and balanced the PM-63 is. While I bought this as a collectible, I can say that it would be viable to actually use as a pistol. All around, it's very nice; far nicer than I expected. It's the equivalent to buying a surplus Makarov back in the early 90's, slightly used but way better than you expected and an absolute deal for the money I paid ($900). Also included but not shown was a manual and a jag for the cleaning rod. Oh, btw, I have no doubt that the chrome lined barrel is an original, military item. You can clearly see where the original serial number was removed. I consider that a bonus. If you collect Combloc firearms, you know the Quality of Polish equipment. The PM-63c is faithful to the original in appearance and seems to be so in Quality too, making it a must buy for your cold war collection.

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'd buy one, if I could figure out how to get the mags in MD. It's not like it would be simple to go to the Chantilly show and pick up a few.

Are they C&R?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom