• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    Some folks have lucked out with similar deals but others have received rifles with the stocks literally in pieces (large ones, but still). It really is "luck of the draw."

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    My friend got one with the cracked stock (stock was in 5 pieces) from Royal Tiger, but the metal was in amazing shape. I ordered him a stock from Numrich (he was able to refinish the handguard from the original) and it looks great now.

250 for basically a barreled action from Classic (assuming the stock isn't salvageable).... Should be cheaper IMO, but you get what you can find.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I bought (an undisclosed number) of U-Fix-Em's form Century last spring at $160. Great deal. I bought one $200 from Royal Tiger, which was an OK deal. However I'll pass on a $250 broken SKS.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I disagree with the input they are too expensive. What other firearm can you get for under $300 bucks that is better? Chrome lined bore & battle tested, I still think they are a excellent deal for a C&R SKS. Stocks can be had for less than $30 bucks, or repair it yourself.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Where can I get a blade bayo type stock for my Royal Tiger SKS for around $30? Prefer wood, I can always sand and stain it.

Truthlesshero81

Sep 30, 2011
    Don't mind me bro, I'm still bitter I sold my Russian sks back in the day for $150, thought I was so smart cuz I only paid $100 for it. Oh, the folly of youth... :-(

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    adding a $30 stock + shipping your almost to the $300 price for an SKS that comes with the stock it spend most of its life with. Moot point now I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom