• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duck

Apr 11, 2012
    Baltimore
    I have a Buckshot Big shot I've had it for years it's a bit heavy but very reliable check their website.
    Not cheap about $ 330.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I have a Buckshot Big shot I've had it for years it's a bit heavy but very reliable check their website.
    Not cheap about $ 330.

Duck-
    Dude!! Buckshot went out of business about eight years ago when, I believe, the original owner passed away. Those stands are big, heavy, and...awesome!!!

The Equalizer is the single, greatest stand I've ever had the pleasure of hunting from (comfort, various seating positions, and able to infinitely adjust the level of the seat and foot platforms). My buddy let me use his a few times and I fell in love with it. Was going to buy one the next hunting season and they disappeared!! I kicked myself for years after that.

I heard rumors they were going to start producing the stands again, so I went to the website and put my name on the waiting list back in 2012. I usually check in on the site to look for updates a month or so before each hunting season, but was just too busy this year and it slipped my mind.

Thanks a TON for alerting me that they are now back in production as of 2016! Guess who will be on the phone later this morning to order a new equalizer...

Silverlax

Nov 13, 2014
    Eastern Shore
    That sucks i have used a summitt for years and have never had that happen. Check out x stand or tree walker climbers.

Definitely check into X-stands. They are some of the lightest weight on the market, I think my sit and climb is only 11lbs or so if I remember correctly. They also have straps to ensure the bottom half doesn't fall out from under you and leave you dangling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom