• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Did anyone else notice her "crazy eyes" in that video.... I think she has really gone around the bend.

Don't get too wrapped up in the mathematics of this plan. It's all your money, taken at gun-point, being proposed to trickle back to us in the hopes of disarming us. And then taxed back into the treasury. Bad mojo.

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    Here's my advice. Go somewhere and rent a canoe. Have a nice weekend canoeing and camping. When you return home. File a report that your favorite firearm was lost overboard while canoeing and is now at the bottom of the river/lake. You can figure out what to do next.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I cannot help but wonder why she ain't on trial and then in jail...

ANYONE else would have been cooling their heels in the crowbar hotel by now.

She shouldn't be at the debate. She should be at the arraignment.

No need to wonder. It's:

-Because we are a nation of laws. Unless you are a Democrat.
    -Because no man is above the law. Unless s/he is a Democrat.
    -Because in America there is Equal Justice Under the Law. Except that Democrats are more equal than the rest of us.
    -Because justice is blind. After the politically-driven decision of whether or not to prosecute is made, based on whether you are a Democrat or not.
    -Because we believe in Due Process. If you are a Democrat.

Obama and the Chicago Democrat criminal conspiracy have simply brought it out into the open, in your face, daring anyone to challenge them.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    No need to wonder. It's:

-Because we are a nation of laws. Unless you are a Democrat.
    -Because no man is above the law. Unless s/he is a Democrat.
    -Because in America there is Equal Justice Under the Law. Except that Democrats are more equal than the rest of us.
    -Because justice is blind. After the politically-driven decision of whether or not to prosecute is made, based on whether you are a Democrat or not.
    -Because we believe in Due Process. If you are a Democrat.

Obama and the Chicago Democrat criminal conspiracy have simply brought it out into the open, in your face, daring anyone to challenge them.

Two sets of rules...same old same old.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Didn't Charlton Heston advocate confiscation at one point?

I seem to remember a speech where he said something to the effect of "Mr President, you can have my guns"

I forget the rest but I'm pretty sure it was something like that

unclebuck

Jan 26, 2013
    What happened to the people who ginned up the WMD stories? Need a better argument to take Clinton down.

I cannot help but wonder why she ain't on trial and then in jail...

ANYONE else would have been cooling their heels in the crowbar hotel by now.

She shouldn't be at the debate. She should be at the arraignment.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Al Capone succombed to charges of income tax evasion.

HC clearly put classified information at risk...early and often.

As a former SCI holder, TSCO, COMTAC custodian and CMS Material Control Officer, I never had a doubt what might happen if I lost or compromised ANY of the thousands of pages of material I was accountable for.

The USA has been MUCH, MUCH harder on MANY, MANY folks for substantially less than she's done.

SHE's patently dishonest. I believe her to be a serial liar, incapable of integrity at any level. She wouldn't pass the most basic of security clearance reviews never mind a poly.

Yet still she's a candidate for the highest office in America, never having been properly or adequately charged WITH ANYTHING related to her persistent treachery and sustained TREASON.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

As a former SCI holder, TSCO, COMTAC custodian and CMS Material Control Officer, I never had a doubt what might happen if I lost or compromised ANY of the thousands of pages of material I was accountable for.

The USA has been MUCH, MUCH harder on MANY, MANY folks for substantially less than she's done.

SHE's patently dishonest. I believe her to be a serial liar, incapable of integrity at any level. She wouldn't pass the most basic of security clearance reviews never mind a poly.

Yet still she's a candidate for the highest office in America, never having been properly or adequately charged WITH ANYTHING related to her persistent treachery and sustained TREASON.

She has much bigger and headier things on her agenda than complying with rules that apply to the little underlings.

Rules are just things that she and people like her use to trip up opponents who get in their way. That's why there are two sets; they don't apply to her, Obama, Holder, Lerner, or even Bergdahl when it's useful to them.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

You know, that brings up an interesting point. Is she also guilty of swearing to a false statement (i.e., lying) on her SF86? That could be analogous to the tax evasion offense that got Al Capone put away.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Facts are NASTY things ...

TheFederalist.com - June 25, 2015
    The Australia Gun Control Fallacy

<Excerpted ...>
    Australia’s vaunted gun buyback program was in fact a sweeping program of gun confiscation.

Australia’s program netted, at the low end, 650,000 guns, and at the high end, a million. That was approximately a fifth to a third of Australian firearms.

In the case of New York and Connecticut compliance to strict registration requirements for so-called assault rifles and a ban on “high-capacity” magazines in New York, hundreds of thousands of gun owners in both states refused to register their weapons. <paraphrased>

Voluntary buyback initiatives are a waste of time and money. So those hostile to gun rights continue to demand mandatory confiscation.

If proponents of gun control are serious about getting guns out of Americans’ hands, someone will have to take those guns out of Americans’ hands.

When someone says the United States ought to adopt Australia’s gun laws, <The HildeBeast> is really saying that gun control is worth risking violent insurrection.

Modeling Australia Means Civil War

Especially in Texas ...

Attachments

• Capture94.jpg
      Capture94.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 144

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    I'd sell her my guns for $1B each, but she has to buy em, not use government money. And I would insist on her going through a full background check, make sure there's nothing sketchy in her past... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom