Closest Gun Shop right over the Harford Co. line in PA?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    You guys can hold a grudge about Cooter's if it makes you feel better. Martin runs the show there now, and he's doing a good job. He doesn't insult customers, which is more than I can say for a lot of shops I've tried to use.

The new fellow at Top Gun also seems eager to help.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    You guys can hold a grudge about Cooter's if it makes you feel better. Martin runs the show there now, and he's doing a good job. He doesn't insult customers, which is more than I can say for a lot of shops I've tried to use.

New management at Cooter's?

To respond to the other point yes, I will hold a grudge against any business who advocates the undermining of my rights. That certainly goes for gun shops; opinions like that will one day steal away my rights and close their shop doors as well. It's bad politics, bad customer relations (especially in the gun industry), and perhaps above all else really bad business.

Haven't been to Top Gun. One day when I have time and money...

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    If you can wait for the next gun show in Gettysburg, York or Harrisburg, they will have plenty at decent costs.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Cooters? Is that the place in Forest Hill at the end of the runaway. Building used to be "Quality Metal Works" years ago when I worked in the industrial park.

I thought I saw a gun shop sign or something the last time I drove through the industrial park.

CruncherBlock

Mar 29, 2016
    Gun Bunker in Shrewsbury. Take 23 to 439 to 83 and bang, you're there in 30 minutes. Get yourself a gold plated AK too, but keep that on the down low.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa

Last time I was at Top Gun they were Bel Air Gun and Pawn, I'll have to stop in again.

I'm not sure who was running Cooters back in early July but I got good vibes when I was there. I was a little disappointed to hear of the other thread.

My problem is this time of year I have more bills than extra $ to spend on guns or ammo. Everytime J Lowe posted about his Colt's I had put my fingers in my ears and say la la la la very loudly until the urge to spend $ I nedded elswhere subsided.

OP sorry for the thread hijack.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Last time I was at Top Gun they were Bel Air Gun and Pawn, I'll have to stop in again.

I'm not sure who was running Cooters back in early July but I got good vibes when I was there. I was a little disappointed to hear of the other thread.

My problem is this time of year I have more bills than extra $ to spend on guns or ammo. Everytime J Lowe posted about his Colt's I had put my fingers in my ears and say la la la la very loudly until the urge to spend $ I nedded elswhere subsided.

OP sorry for the thread hijack.
    Definitely check out Top Gun. The building may be the same, but the business is completely different :thumbsup:

"extra $?":lol2: What's that? You can pay off credit cards even if Hillary is elected...that's been my motto, anyway :innocent0

SmokeEETR

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Cooters? Is that the place in Forest Hill at the end of the runaway. Building used to be "Quality Metal Works" years ago when I worked in the industrial park.

I thought I saw a gun shop sign or something the last time I drove through the industrial park.
    Cooter's is at 102 Industry Lane in Forest Hill, MD. This is my favorite gun store. The owner is knowledgeable and friendly. Prices are reasonable, stock is descent and constantly changing and he treats you with courtesy and respect.

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    Just got back from Cameron's. Nice shooting / archery section in that store. Very nice selection of long guns and pistols. A true little gem as others have said. Picked up a few items and they happen to be having a 10% gun sale, 15% ammo today. Only an hour left, so if anyone is near and can make it. I called them just a bit ago and asked if the sale extends tomorrow, no... however. Mary stated to ask for her, as she was working tomorrow and they would honor it if you couldn't make it today. How many times that ask will work is fair game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom