CMMG Banshee Pistol $899 (5.56 & 300 blackout)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    I've been wanting a Banshee pistol in .45 ACP but am waiting for the ATF final brace rule. The barrel isn't long enough to SBR in Maryland. Same problem with the 300 blackout linked above.

Eventually all this nonsense will hopefully get mooted by SCOTUS...someday, but not soon enough. No text, history or tradition support a minimum 29" rifle length that I know of.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I've been wanting a Banshee pistol in .45 ACP but am waiting for the ATF final brace rule. The barrel isn't long enough to SBR in Maryland. Same problem with the 300 blackout linked above.

Eventually all this nonsense will hopefully get mooted by SCOTUS...someday, but not soon enough. No text, history or tradition support a minimum 29" rifle length that I know of.
    brace or no brace it is still a pistol when they rule a brace is a stock remove the brace and you still have a pistol. But I do understand the issues with it and then MD law. Building my (P)Honey Badger I have to go longer barrel than what is on the real Honey Badger and go to Pin and weld suppressor because the SBR would be too short by MD standards. So I went longer and will do a 1 tax stamp suppressed rifle using a 10.5" barrel and 7" suppressor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom