• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Got their promotional email. Many awesome firearm deals. What gives? Need to clear inventory? They think Clinton's email scandal will result in criminal charges?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Got their promotional email. Many awesome firearm deals. What gives? Need to clear inventory? They think Clinton's email scandal will result in criminal charges?

I just had the same thought. Good, quality AR's are getting cheap as hell!

JLowes just had a Whindam on sale for sub $700. That's insane.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Stupid question, maybe....

How do you get "Cash Price" online?

Perhaps send them a money order? I do that for all online gun transactions.

Del Ton takes MOs. Most sellers on Gunbroker take MOs as well.

Found this on their website.....

We can accept Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Certified Checks (There is an option to select pay by check during the check-out process). We can accept Personal Checks, but Please note: if you are sending a personal check it is our company policy to hold your order for 2 weeks until the check has cleared. If you can provide documentation that it has cleared within your account prior to the 2 week mark please feel free to email or fax (info@kygunco.com / 502-653-8179) images of both the front and back of the check, showing that it has cleared your bank. Please note that the back of the check is important as we need to see the proof of the stamp on the check. Please attach the images of the check as email attachments. Do not copy and paste the images, as it will not go through via email.

bkuether

Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD

Did that promotion wake you up? (Post time 3 something am...) ;)

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Did that promotion wake you up? (Post time 3 something am...) ;)
    Lol, got home from work where I managed to stop checking MDS for a few hours. Have been focused to finish an important project. Getting close.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    HOly crap. I just ordered one of the $800 ones from Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore or I'd be on this like stink on Hillary.

ETA: out of stock anyway, boo

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Perhaps send them a money order? I do that for all online gun transactions.

Del Ton takes MOs. Most sellers on Gunbroker take MOs as well.

Found this on their website.....

We can accept Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, and Certified Checks (There is an option to select pay by check during the check-out process). We can accept Personal Checks, but Please note: if you are sending a personal check it is our company policy to hold your order for 2 weeks until the check has cleared. If you can provide documentation that it has cleared within your account prior to the 2 week mark please feel free to email or fax (info@kygunco.com / 502-653-8179) images of both the front and back of the check, showing that it has cleared your bank. Please note that the back of the check is important as we need to see the proof of the stamp on the check. Please attach the images of the check as email attachments. Do not copy and paste the images, as it will not go through via email.

Thanks. I was just curious. That's a great deal, and have seen a few places offer better price for "cash", and wondered how that worked.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Really low on my list of guns I want, but price was too good to pass up. Ordered the 6720 since most of my ARs are HBAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A free American showing off his freedoms to the enslaved masses

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      52.2 KB · Views: 440

bkuether

Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Thanks. I was just curious. That's a great deal, and have seen a few places offer better price for "cash", and wondered how that worked.

If I came of kinda snarky, it was not my intention. I was kind of saying "maybe you could" ..... Not knowing if you could.... Then I went to the website and found the verbiage but didn't change my intro.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom