• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    This was colts entry level rifle, I think it retails for under 900, so it's still a heavy mark up.

Just like the 6920's going for 1500, when MSRP is 1200, but at least there you are paying 25% more instead of 33% more.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    This was colts entry level rifle, I think it retails for under 900, so it's still a heavy mark up.

Just like the 6920's going for 1500, when MSRP is 1200, but at least there you are paying 25% more instead of 33% more.

True, but it shows prices are starting to subside and that you can still get SOME AR's.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Of course national prices are going to start coming down. Everyone now knows that the Feds have killed the AWB ban. I don't understand how anyone thought there would be a national AWB ban in the first place. There is no way they would get something like that through with the current "House" make up.

Whats going to be interesting is watching what the local prices do if SB281 passes. Will the local FFL's price merchandise according to the average price things are selling for nationally or will they try to gouge us knowing that we only have until October 31st to purchase certain firearms. The local FFL's could also refuse to do transfers on orders made online forcing us to may for their overpriced merchandise.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    What happens here in Maryland is why I don't feel bad getting a 6920 from Lou recently. I don't doubt the dealers will price accordingly because after it's done most will have to close up shop. I just wish I could do the same as obummer care gets up to speed and basically forces me to work for free and there's not much else I can do for work so I'm stuck with it.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    What happens here in Maryland is why I don't feel bad getting a 6920 from Lou recently. I don't doubt the dealers will price accordingly because after it's done most will have to close up shop. I just wish I could do the same as obummer care gets up to speed and basically forces me to work for free and there's not much else I can do for work so I'm stuck with it.

I would hope the majority wouldn't have to close shop. They would just have to adapt. They wouldn't be able to sell the banned stuff but they could still sell pistols that only come with hi-cap mags. They could just sell them without the mag and leave it up to us to find them in VA, PA, DE or WV. They could start selling 80%ers for all of the 80% parties that will occur in MD just like they are in CA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom