• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Colt 1911 US Army "US Property Marked" .45 acp. MD shooter CASH DISCOUNTED buys it for $2,600.00 out door! We accept other payment methods and layaway for NON discounted price.

Attachments

• colt us.JPG
      colt us.JPG
      6.3 KB · Views: 746

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    If you dont mind me asking what would a 1916 colt 1911 go for shows holster ware but that's it?

Condition, the area you live in, and it heritage all play a role in the value of the gun.
    Honest appraisal? I'd have to see it.
    Judge by the pic you see above as a reference. I've seen/worked on 20 or more U.S. property 1911's over the years, "I" have never seen one in that condition.
    I saw on gun-broker same condition gun listed for $4,400.00?
    We came across the gun listed above and offered at what I believe a fair deal.

saying that: I'm gonna kick my self in the ass for not keeping it one day....BUT my kids can't digest metal parts. although....they may have been able to the wood grips :D but there went the value.

Thanks MD Shooters!

For you 1911 aficionados, this 1918 Colt isn't the rarest of the earlier Army model BUT it's unbelievably well preserved. All original, barrel is still covered in blueing, grips are unworn (except for small initials "FNH") and shows minimum holster wear. I doubt if it has fired more than a hundred rounds.

O, one more thing,

IT'S MINE BITCHES!!!

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    For you 1911 aficionados, this 1918 Colt isn't the rarest of the earlier Army model BUT it's unbelievably well preserved. All original, barrel is still covered in blueing, grips are unworn (except for small initials "FNH") and shows minimum holster wear. I doubt if it has fired more than a hundred rounds.

O, one more thing,

IT'S MINE BITCHES!!!

Wow, congratulations. A fantastic purchase. :thumbsup:

With that out of the way, pictures are essential. Please. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads