North Texas
    Dealer Name: 1A Fingerprinting
    Storefront: 1A Fingerprinting
    4367 Hollins Ferry Road, Ste 3A
    Halethorpe, MD 21227
    Phone Number: (443) 297-0351
    Email:
    info@1afingerprinting.com
    Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri ( 10am to 5pm)
    Forum Username: 3rdeyesurv (current member)
    FFL: NO
    Gunsmith: NO
    Additional Info: Residential and Commercial Alarm Systems and Camera Systems, Private Investigations, Fingerprinting Services (thru subsidiary - 1A Fingerprinting), Notary Services, Passport Photos

Last edited:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Just in case our word means anything to anyone, Scott and Steve at 3rd Eye are really good people who know their stuff. They're not just another alarm and camera installer company looking to make a quick buck. Like us, they work with their clients to build long-lasting relationships, and their service-after-the-sale is 10,000 times better than any "big box" alarm company. No toll-free number where you sit on hold for an hour before they set an appointment two weeks from today. They take care of problems most times the same day and will meet with you on weekends and evenings when you're available - not the other way around.

When it comes to securing your family, guns and valuables, they have all the latest toys on the market. They have everything from mobile personal security alarms to enterprise-class security systems and everything in between. Both Scott and Steve are huge gun guys and are great customers of our's, too. Scott is actually number two in total purchases, but Rob is running away quickly...LOL

I trust both Scott and Steve 100% with the security of my store (not just with our security system) that they both have keys and alarm codes and come and go as they please through my doors. Sometimes I come in to open and find cash and a note that says "Needed ammo last night. Keep the change!".

3rd Eye doesn't use high-pressure sales tactics of "you have to have this expensive stuff or you'll get robbed every day", sort of thing. Just honesty and integrity when dealing with customers. All-in-all, Scott and Steve are top-notch in my book and I highly recommend them if you're in the market for anything security related.

And they also do Livescan fingerprinting for HQL, handgun permits, and fingerprints cards and photos for non-resident handgun permits, too.

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    No idea you are an IP. Got my fingerprints done there a month or so ago. Was happy with the service and have recommend it to others. Was in a bit of a hurry that day so I had to fight the temptation to stop into Tyler's.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’ve gotten printed there a couple of times, and always got in and out with fast and friendly service.

Don’t forget to mention you do the digital fingerprint files for NFA stuff so we can just keep a copy! I’ll be doing that soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom