Competitive Shooting Events in or around Ocean City MD.?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    OC is close to both Bridgeville (Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club) and Salisbury (Salisbury Gun Club) which both host numerous competitions. (You don't specify pistol, rifle, shotgun or types of competition.) Then there is always Practiscore.com to search for matches. Your profile indicates you are located Poolesville, quite a distance from OC, MD?

Dude

Dec 19, 2022
    Poolesville
    Thanks KRC! I need to update my profile. We moved to Ocean City a few months ago and heading towards retirement so I'll have more time on my hands. I'll check these out. Carry Optics seems to be quite popular but I'm old school and not quite used to the RD. Maybe lpf carry only, no optics, lots to choose from. I do like shooting my special combat gov Colt though so maybe single stack. Any suggestions or recommendations on where to start as a newbie is appreciated.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Thanks KRC! I need to update my profile. We moved to Ocean City a few months ago and heading towards retirement so I'll have more time on my hands. I'll check these out. Carry Optics seems to be quite popular but I'm old school and not quite used to the RD. Maybe lpf carry only, no optics, lots to choose from. I do like shooting my special combat gov Colt though so maybe single stack. Any suggestions or recommendations on where to start as a newbie is appreciated.
    Why is this posted in my IP section?

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    FFBWMD - My apologies for responding here. I did not notice which forum the OP was in. He should move this to the "Competition" forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom