• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SharpShoooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 21, 2020
    Might be illegal. I don't know. Might not, I don't know. I'm not arguing that.

You say they can't hold you longer etc.... But they do and there really aint sh!t that you can do about it at the moment. You just gotta take it. Your recourse is to file a complaint that goes to their buddy they drink beers with. Nothing going to come of that. Guarantee.

Well it's not 'illegal' per say, but cops should not do that, and if they do, they are violating your rights and you probably can sue, not sure about bringing up any charges though. Any cop that does this is a bad cop and you definitely should let the department and the news media know!!
    https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...rules-cops-cant-hold-suspects-to-wait-for-dog

You don't know what you think you know but I do find it pretty comical you just happen to mention "weed" and "drugs" in two of your examples.

eh...comical how? I simply selected things that don't require a warrant or consent. What are you trying to say or assume about me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom