• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

dude.. different state..

"New Massachusetts Gun Law Revealed:"

NERF-free schools - Airguns, BB guns, paintball guns, air rifles and yes NERF guns may not be possessed on school property ($500 and a year in jail)

really?

- “Rat Rule” – Any staff or administrators who do not reports violation of the above law are criminals ($500 fine)
    and the best one.. wtf!!

so anybody can claim that person.. "he/she saw it and didnt report it".. and the person is a criminal. nice!

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Anyone know how NY and MA have settled on lucky number 7? I have yet to hear an explanation of why this is an improvement over 10, except that virtually no one makes 7 round mags so it's a royal PITA for us?

No grandfathering of larger mags, just like NY.

And no NERF at school. Because you could put an eye out.

MA has always had pretty bad gun laws... licensing requirements for pistols for example. I'm guessing this has a fair chance of passing. At least they aren't picking on "assault weapons".

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Anyone know how NY and MA have settled on lucky number 7? I have yet to hear an explanation of why this is an improvement over 10, except that virtually no one makes 7 round mags so it's a royal PITA for us?

Like many other hard choices in life they use this,

51T0DnfCflL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Then follow it up afterwards with this,

easy-button1.jpg

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

No grandfathering of larger mags, just like NY.

And no NERF at school. Because you could put an eye out.

MA has always had pretty bad gun laws... licensing requirements for pistols for example. I'm guessing this has a fair chance of passing. At least they aren't picking on "assault weapons".

So nobody can own any firearm at the moment since they don't sell 7rd mags. Lol

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Anyone know how NY and MA have settled on lucky number 7? I have yet to hear an explanation of why this is an improvement over 10, except that virtually no one makes 7 round mags so it's a royal PITA for us?....

Yep. We're being punished for a criminals actions that we had nothing to do with. Just like every other crappy law ever made.

sygata

Feb 13, 2012
    What really pisses me of in those laws - is absence of logic. Even if we forget about rights and such for a second, it is still unclear what are they trying to solve, and how all that is even relevant.
    It is clear that the solutions they trying to push through serve no purpose aside from them actually try to gain some popularity and political capital by exploring the recent tragedies.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I think higher courts are going to shoot that down and will be using 30 round mags. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom