• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Sorry guys I just got into the shop and saw that THE LES BAER tag was a miss print..... The actual price is $1400 I apologize to everyone who made inquiries about the pistol.

-George

Attachments

• tempImage3RDsgS.png
      tempImage3RDsgS.png
      711 KB · Views: 200

Snagz45

Jun 12, 2023
    Rockville
    Just realized I have a metric ton of Hornady super amax .308 / 7.62 and… i have no more .308 guns for now (unless I pull back my 762 before it sells). 200 rounds, in box- dumb question but not used to MD laws - can I sell the ammo (or even give away, got a ton of .40 cal also)

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Just realized I have a metric ton of Hornady super amax .308 / 7.62 and… i have no more .308 guns for now (unless I pull back my 762 before it sells). 200 rounds, in box- dumb question but not used to MD laws - can I sell the ammo (or even give away, got a ton of .40 cal also)
    Yes you can sell the ammo. Post here in the classifieds at a nice price and I'm sure it'll sell

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Sweet. Thanks! One of those things I forget about until I dig in the pile . Time to clean up so I can make a new pile
    FYI

You will need to become a MDS supporter to post a classified ad since you have a post count below 50. If you click on the green "MDS Supporter" under a members name it will take you to a link.

Revolver6

Sep 29, 2019
    6/12/2023

Sorry for the wait guys, it's been a hectic couple weeks, and also we wanted to updated and put all the NEW consignment up for your enjoyment.

Thank You,
    George
    Is the fde SCAR 16s BIN? I don't think I've ever seen them that low. Also I never followed the prices on them since SCARs always felt out of budget for me

rocket1331

Jul 9, 2014
    Just wondering, is there a market for sbr/pistol length complete AR uppers on the second hand market? Have a 10.5 that I wouldnt mind getting rid of, but with all the brace nonsense, it might be worth to just let it collect dust in the safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom